山谷里的思念

作者: sequoia | 来源:发表于2021-05-03 01:17 被阅读0次

    山谷里的思念

    Missing  of  the  valley

    满眼轻轻的绿,浮现你甜甜的笑,

    Green is  full  of  my  eyes,  showing  your sweet  smile.

    我在遥远的南方思念北方的你,

    I have missed you  of  the North  in the far South.

    风儿轻轻的吹,花儿害羞的忧郁,

    the wind blows  light .the  flower is full of tristesse shyly.

    思念比光速还快,你在我心里徘徊。

    the missing  is faster  than the speed of light way. you loiter  in my heart.

    向远方挥挥手,那是爱情的方向。

    waving to the distant place. it's  the direction of the loving.

    闭上眼睛微笑,相思苦啊!

    smiling  with  closing eye. lovesickness  is bitter.

    美丽的云南,我爱上了你,

    beautiful  Yunnan. I have loved you already.

    山谷里的小红花,总在我心间萦绕,

    the red little  flower of the valley  lingers in my heart

    我盼望早一天见到你,

    I'm looking forward to see you one day earlier.

    让白云捎去我的问候,带去我的思念!

    let  white cloud  take  my greetings  . taking my  missing to you!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:山谷里的思念

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qmqxdltx.html