I lit a thin green candle, to make you jealous of me.
我燃起小绿烛,多么想你能妒
But the room just filled up with mosquitos,
房间里 却蚊虫四起
they heard that my body was free.
只因我衣袖开敞
Then I took the dust of a long sleepless night
长夜无眠 思绪扬尘
and I put it in your little shoe.
放到你小小靴中
And then I confess that I tortured the dress
翩翩战袍 也被我扯坏
that you wore for the world to look through.
让你无法妖妖娆娆
I showed my heart to the doctor: he said I just have to quit.
医生诊我心病,他说只需放下
Then he wrote himself a prescription,
他却开药方给自己
and your name was mentioned in it!
竟也有你的芳名
Then he locked himself in a library shelf
他蜷在书架后 用我们的甜蜜
with the details of our honeymoon,
给自己画地为牢
and I hear from the nurse that he's gotten much worse
护士说 他 旧病复生
and his practice is all in a ruin.
一切徒劳
I heard of a saint who had loved you,
听说圣徒也曾爱你
so I studied all night in his school.
我拜他为师彻夜讨教
He taught that the duty of lovers
他说爱人的义务
is to tarnish the golden rule.
便是互为叛徒
And just when I was sure that his teachings were pure
我信这该是真理之时
he drowned himself in the pool.
他转身一跃入湖
His body is gone but back here on the lawn
躯体不知何处 灵魂盘旋
his spirit continues to drool.
在草坪上翩翩飞舞
An Eskimo showed me a movie
而爱斯基摩人给我看
he'd recently taken of you:
他为你拍的电影
the poor man could hardly stop shivering,
可怜的人儿 浑身战栗
his lips and his fingers were blue.
嘴片发紫手指泛蓝
I suppose that he froze when the wind took your clothes
我想 当风褪去你的战袍
and I guess he just never got warm.
他身心凉透 温暖飞逝
But you stand there so nice, in your blizzard of ice,
可风暴雪雨中 你款款婷婷
oh please let me come into the storm.
啊 我愿 再入风暴
网友评论