这样就很好
That’s Good
余秀华
Yu Xiuhua
春天消逝了
When Spring is gone,
树枝上还有浓稠的鸟鸣
there is a lasting birdsong amid branches.
这样就很好
That’s good.
听不见鸟鸣
When the birdsong is gone,
却有一个露水丰盈的早晨
there is still a dewy morning.
这样就不坏
That’s not bad.
这个早晨不是故乡的
Rather than in my hometown, the morning is spent
是在路上
on the road.
这样也很好
That’s good as well.
我不知道你在哪里
While I don’t know where you are,
但知道你在世上
I know you are somewhere in the world.
我就很安心
That’s relieved.
我不知道你在和谁说话
While I don’t know to whom you are talking,
但是知道你用的口音
I know the accent you are using,
仿佛我听见
as if you were by my side.
人间有许多悲伤
As so much mourners are there in the world,
我承担的不是全部
I am not alone.
这样就很好
That's good.
(此诗可以赠李健)
(This poem can be presented to Li Jian.)
(Translated by Echo)
网友评论