Lesson 3 Please send me a card
请给我寄一张明信片
Postcards always spoil my holidays.
明信片总搅得我假日不得安宁。
Last summer, I went to Italy.
去年夏天,我去了意大利。
I visited museums and sat in public gardens.
我参观了博物馆,还去了公园。
A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book.
一位好客的服务员教了我几句意大利语,之后还借给我一本书。
I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word.
我读了几行,但一个字也不懂。
Every day I thought about postcards.
我每天都想着明信片的事。
My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends.
假期过得真快,可我还没有给我的朋友们寄过一张明信片。
On the last day I made a big decision.
到了最后一天,我作出了一项重大决定。
I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards.
我早早起了床,买来了37张明信片。
I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!
我在房间里关了整整一天。然而竟连一张明信片也没写成!
单词:
send a postcard。 寄明信片
spoil v. 使索然无味,损坏
Italy(Italian adj. 意大利人) 意大利
museum 博物馆
public garden 公园
语言点:
1、spoil Don't spoil the pleasure/You should not spoil(惯坏) your child
2、public gardens garden表示具有观赏性的花园,park表示普遍的花园
3、a few words 几句 I’d like to say a few words on the topic.
Can I have a word with you?中have a a word with sb.跟某人说几句话哦,不能用a few words
4、lent me sth. 把什么东西借给我 borrow sth. from sb.向谁借东西
5、decision make/come to/arrive at/reach a decision 做决定
6、single 强调单数的概念
关键句型:
一个动词带双宾语:lend / send / give / leave / show sb. sth./sth to sb. bring / get / make sb. sth./sth for sb.
网友评论