Doctor: Sit down, please! How are you feeling?
请坐,你感觉怎么样?
Patient: I think I have a bump in my left breast.
我感觉我左侧乳房有个肿块
D:How long have you had it?
这样多久了?
P:About three weeks. But I thought it would go away, so I did not bother going to see a doctor.
大概三周吧,我以为肿块会消失,所以我就没有去看医生
D:Have you had any pain in this area?
你这疼吗?
P:No.
没有
D:Have any bumped into something or in some other way injured this area?
你这个部位最近有被什么东西撞过吗?或者其他东西伤过吗?
P:No
没有
D:Have you had any discharge or itching of the nipple?
乳头有瘙痒或者流液吗
P:No
没有
D:Would you please lie on the bed and let me give you a brief examination?
你能躺下吗?我给你做个体检
P:OK
可以
D:Have you had any pain in your arms or back?
你的手臂或者后腰疼吗
P:I had pain in my back for many years
我的腰疼已经很久了
D:Have you experienced any nauses or vomiting recently.?
最近有恶心呕吐吗
P:Once in a while.
偶尔
D:Have you had any pain in your chest, and shortness of breath or dyspnea?
有胸痛气短呼吸苦难吗
P:No, I haven't.
没有
D:Do you have anyone in your family who has a heart problem or csncer, such as your parents, sisters?
你家人有患心脏病或者癌症的吗?比如你的父母姐妹
P:No, they are all in good health.
没有,他们都很健康
D:Ok! The physical examination shows that you have a fixed, firm painless mass in the upper outer quadrant of the left breast, about 2*2 square centimeters. There is no swelling in the armpits.
好了,我查到你左侧乳房左上方有一个固定的坚硬的无痛性的肿块,大概有2CM*2cm大小,腋窝淋巴结没有触及
P:Is the disease serious, doctor?
严重吗?医生
D:More examinations are needed to make sure. I suggest you have a further examination. You had better be in hospital.
需要进一步检查确定,我建议你最好住院做进一步检查
网友评论