美文网首页
An Encounter 公园邂逅

An Encounter 公园邂逅

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-12 15:39 被阅读0次

    Albert is running in a park. Suddenly he bumps into a girl and almost causes her to fall over.

    艾尔伯特正在公园里跑步。突然他撞上了一个女孩,差点把她绊倒。

    Anna & Albert

    Anna: Albert前邻居,在中国一所国际学校教书

    Albert: 男主,研究生刚毕业不久,跨国公司程序员

    Albert: Oh,sorry! Are you alright? I didn't mean to bump into you.

    艾尔伯特: 噢,对不起! 你还好吗? 我不是故意要撞你的。

    Anna: Ah,yeah. I'll be alright. I shouldn't bruise up too badly.

    安娜: 噢,是的。我还好。我应该不会伤得太严重。

    Albert: Well I'm very sorry! I guess I was running too fast.

    艾尔伯特: 我很抱歉! 我想我跑得太快了。

    Anna: Yeah! Like a tiger was chasing you. Everyone else is jogging in the park.

    安娜: 是啊! 就像一只老虎在追你。其他人都在公园里慢跑。

    Albert: Yeah...I can't tell you how sorry I am. I think we should go to the hospital.

    艾尔伯特: 是的……我无法表达我的歉意。我想我们应该去医院。

    Anna: Okay,okay,calm down! It's really not that a big deal! Do you have any band-aids?

    安娜: 好吧,好吧,冷静下来! 没什么大不了的! 你有创可贴吗?

    Albert: Let me check. Oh,I happen to carry some in my pocket. Here! Are you feeling better now?

    阿尔伯特: 让我看看。哦,我口袋里正好有一些。给你! 你现在感觉好点了吗?

    Anna: Sure! No need to worry.

    安娜: 当然! 不用担心。

    Albert: That's good! Hey,what's your name?

    艾尔伯特: 很好! 嘿,你叫什么名字?

    Anna: Anna. And you?

    安娜: 安娜。你呢?

    Albert: I'm Albert. I just moved to Golden Garden. And this is the only park nearby.

    艾尔伯特: 我是艾尔伯特。我刚搬到金花园。这是附近唯一的公园。

    Anna: Yep,this is a great place for getting some exercise. I live nearby too,Sunrise Apartments.

    安娜: 是的,这是个锻炼身体的好地方。我也住在附近,日出公寓。

    Albert: Sunrise Apartments? That's the place I lived in befor I moved over here. Wait a minute,you're THE Anna? On the third floor, Room 304?

    艾尔伯特: 日出公寓吗?那是我搬到这里之前住过的地方。等等,你是安娜?三楼304房间?

    Anna: Hmmm,yeah,I do live there. But how do you know?

    安娜: 嗯,是的,我确实住在那里。但你怎么知道?

    Albert: We used to be neighbors. And you know a guy called Jeremy,right? He's my best friend from work.

    艾尔伯特: 我们以前是邻居。你认识一个叫杰里米的人,对吧?他是我工作上最好的朋友。

    Anna: Yeah, I do! What a coincidence.

    安娜: 是的,我认识! 好巧呀。

    Albert: He told me last time that he came to your door and introduced himself to you.

    艾尔伯特: 上次他告诉我他到你家门口向你作了自我介绍。

    Anna: Right I heard someone knocking at the door and I thought it was the delivery boy. But it turned out to be a man with a warm smile,just stopping by to introduce himself.

    安娜: 对,我听到有人敲门,我以为是送货员。但原来是一个男人带着温暖的微笑,只是介绍自己就走了。

    Albert: Haha,that's exactly what Jeremy would do! Come on! Let me buy you a cup of coffee. I still feel really bad for running into you.

    艾尔伯特: 哈哈,那正是杰里米会做的事! 来吧! 我请你喝杯咖啡吧。我仍然为撞倒你而难过。

    Anna: Haha,sure,why not?

    安娜: 哈哈,当然,为什么不呢?

    本课生词总结

    bumps into:撞

    jog:慢跑

    band-aids:创可贴

    coincidence:巧合

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:An Encounter 公园邂逅

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/svmqmctx.html