美文网首页
食品加工厂第一季旁白

食品加工厂第一季旁白

作者: 食sir | 来源:发表于2019-06-12 22:27 被阅读0次

    食品加工厂第一季

    第一话从咖啡到太妃糖

    It’s not easy been green when you are coffe bean(咖啡豆的绿色生涯十分简短)

    One company gives traditional pesto an unusual twist(有一家公司配制香蒜沙司操作非凡)

    We go to a secretlocation to find out about the space race(我们前往他们的秘密基地以探索这场太空竞赛)

    But first, premiumcream equals premium toffee(不过首先,高级奶油等于高级太妃糖)

    Hey, here issomething to chew on. Do you know the ancient Egyptians loved candy just asmuch as we do today ?(嗨,我们有东西可嚼了,你知道古埃及人和现代人一样,爱吃糖果么?)

    Mm, wouldn’t wantto try saying Tutankhamen with a mouthful of toffee(恩 难道说法老图坦卡蒙满嘴也是太妃糖吗)

    Well they may not be 4,000 years but kerr’s is the oldest company making toffee in Canada. And

    they’ve made a lot of it.(虽然没有4000年这样夸张,但是克尔公司是加拿大最悠久的糖果公司,产量巨大)

    Over 117 years, if we actually placed all the little toffees end to end that we’ve run, we’d be

    able to circle the world about three times, and I actually do the math on that.(在公司117年的历史中 我们生产出的太妃糖收尾相连可以绕地球3圈,这可是我亲自算过的)

    And that a lot of toffee,but before we get behind the scenes tour, let’s clear one thing up(数量真是不小呢,不过在探索太妃幕后故事前,我们得明白一件事)

    Although traditional buttery toffee is knowm as English toffee in north America(虽说在北美 黄油太妃糖被称作英国太妃糖)

    It’s quite different to the toffee you can buy in England(但它和你在英国买到的太妃糖不太一样)

    The Kerr’s family came from scotland.And call it what you like, their recipe hasn’t changed since

    day one(克尔家族来自苏格兰 无论你相不相信 他们的配方从来没有变过)

    We come to work every day and we make candy.So what’s not to love about that(我们每天上班和糖果打交道,这何尝不是乐事呢?)

    As it’s a provenrecipe for success.Kerr’s turn out 65,000,000 wraps of toffee every day (凭借顾客认可的配方,克尔公司每年生产6500万颗太妃糖)

    Kerr’s was founded in 1895 by Edward and Albert.kerr(克尔公司由爱德华克尔和艾伯特克尔在1895年创办)

    And any given year, Kerr’s uses about 4,000 kg of butter,2,000 liters of cream ,30,000 liters of sweetened condensed milk and 15,000 kilos of powdered milk(据估计,每年克尔公司要使用4000kg黄油,2000公升奶油,3000公升甜味炼乳,15000千克奶粉)

    That’s a lot of dairy, but if it’s going to be candy,all the dairy needs to be sweetened up (真是大量的乳制品呢,但是如果要做成糖果,所有的乳制品需要被糖化)

    Glucose and liquid suger aremessured out and poured into the copper kettle (葡萄糖和液态糖确定好剂量之后就会倒入铜釜)

    Emulsifiers are added to bind the sugers and fats together to give the toffee an even texture that melts in your mouth (加入的乳化剂让糖分和脂肪凝固在一起,让太妃糖带上一种能在口中融化的均匀口感)

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:食品加工厂第一季旁白

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tdfdfctx.html