雅思词汇:
- the persistence of heavy rain hampered the flow of traffic. 持续的大雨阻碍了交通运行。
- there is broad consensus in the country on this issue. 对这一问题举国上下意见一致。
- He is famous for the brevity of his speeches.他以言辞简洁而著称。
- our arrival time is contigent on the weather.我们的抵达时间取决于天气状况。
- they met last night to clear up any lingering doubts.他们昨晚会面,消除一切滞留的疑点。
- He was, on his own admission, impulsive by nature. 他承认自己生性易于冲动。
- the comprehensive report should be concise in content and succinct in wording and point out the problemsor controversial issues.综合报告内容要扼要,文字要简练,要指出问题或争论之所在。
- are you an extrovert or an introvert?你的性格是外向还是内向?
- anti- colonialism aimed at ending the subordination of people to colonial rule. 反殖民主义旨在结束人民对殖民统治的附属,
- the hawker cried his wares throughout the town.小贩沿街叫卖商品。
- the recession remains deeply entrenched. 经济颓势依旧豪无松动。
- He is circumspect and farseeing and seldom fails.他做事老谋深算,很少失误。
- the old man set off at a quick trot.老人快步走开了。
- the orchestra had a distinctively warm and mellow sound.这个管弦乐队演奏的特色是声音优美柔和。
15.rag sb,拿sb开涮。
the sky was a delicate blue streaming with rags of crisp clean cloud.湛蓝的天空散布着缕缕光洁如洗的白云。 - government and unions came to dictate pay standard. 政府和工会过来规定了工资标准。
- the speaker ground on, oblivious of listeners' boredom.演说者唠唠叨叨,没注意到听众的厌烦情绪。
- ingestion is unlikely as product as a gas at room temperature.在室温下作为气体,不大可能摄入。
- the plinth inscription warns vengeance on those who remove it.柱基的碑铭上警告说搬动它会遭到报复。
- I have had enough obloquy for one lifetime.我一辈子受够了诽谤。
- never was a gathering more varied and more uproarious.像这样各色人等混杂,环境喧闹不堪的集会倒是从未见过。
- she seems very plain but he dotes oon her, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder(旁观者)。她看上去相貌平平,但他非常爱她,情人眼里出西施。
- she bears herself with dignity.她举止端庄大方。
26.make a feint(佯攻、攻击) in the east but hit in the west.声东击西。 - she vacillated between hope and fear.她时而抱有希望,时而心存恐惧。
口语部分:
1 .once in a life-time千载难逢;
2 . sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to makean egg sandwich. 有失才有得。
- I cheated on her with someone at work.我和一个同事偷情。
- to make some kind of point.杀鸡儆猴;
- cop a squat. 过来坐;
I coule see the fucking Adam's apple bouncing我能看到晃动的丁丁。 - fixing to do someone permanent. ? 想除掉谁?
- my wife ain't even a TKO. 我老婆根本不漂亮。
- but Midtown is not my scene.但是商业区不适合我。
- you are dead set on having your own spot, aren't you? 你是铁了心想自己开店,对吗?
- ain't my lookout. 我没注意到。 cut him loose.放了他。
- nothing you can do but ride the crimson wave. 月经来了也就无法了。
- Glad to have you along for the ride.很高兴有你的帮忙。
- see hoe it bounces.看会怎么样?
- Is that a "Thanks, buzz off "?这是在叫我别烦你吗?
- first drink's on the house。 第一杯免费。
- when the time comes, I will let you know. 时机成熟后,我会让告诉你的。
- you got a top-notch work ethic. 你的职业操守一流。
- Relax, I'm pulling your chain.淡定,逗你玩的。
- flat fee and cut of the machines.固定收费和机器的分红。
- He says it's beneath me. 他说那个配不上我。
- In or out , Frank?弗兰克,还玩吗/
No one is gonna tell you how to live your life.没有人有资格告诉你如何生活. - He always one step ahead of everyone else with this。他总是未雨绸缪。
every move that man make, he already got it mapped out. 那个人走的每一步,他都提前想好了。 - Don't get your panties in a twist. 别激动。
- off duty, Scout's honor. 不揽活,我保证。
- I'm at the center of things now.我现在有权力了。
- I know the econ inside out.经济学我能倒背如流。
- thanks for giving me a break . 谢谢你放我一马。
- I'm threee sheets. 我喝醉了。 make sport 取乐,当笑柄
- I‘d put you behind the stick in a second. 我可以马上让你上岗。
- but if she had as many pricks sticking out of her. 但她如果里面外面全是刺【屌】
- I’m a sporting man, ain't no sport in this.我是搞娱乐的,这个和娱乐不沾边。
- We'll just cram our asses off. 我们只能临时抱佛脚了。
- I' m holding up my end.我很努力了。
34.Yeah, we righgt as rain, man,我们好得很呢,兄弟。 - Can I give them last call?我能赶他们走吗?
- on the for-real side, How's that sound?跟你来真的,一点不带马虎,你看怎样/
- go with the flow.顺其自然。so you think hee fronting,所以你认为他在打幌子。
- my head got banged up real good.我的头伤得不轻。
网友评论