美文网首页
心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇

心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇

作者: 西边小孩 | 来源:发表于2018-04-26 11:35 被阅读0次

    In me, past, present, future meet

    于我过去、现在和未来

    To hold long chiding conference. 

    商讨聚会各执一词 纷扰不息。

    My lusts usurp the present tense 

    林林总总的欲望掠取着我的现在

    And strangle Reason in his seat.

    "理性"扼杀于它的宝座

    My loves leap through the future's fence 

    我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱

    To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

    梦想解放它们的双脚 舞蹈不停

    In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 

    于我穴居人攫取了先知

    And garlanded Apollo goes 

    佩戴花环的阿波罗神

    Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear. 

    向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。

    In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 

    心有猛虎细嗅蔷薇。

    Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 

    审视我的内心吧亲爱的朋友你应颤栗

    Since there your elements assemble. 

    因为那才是你本来的面目。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tnyplftx.html