美文网首页
双语:走出你的洞穴

双语:走出你的洞穴

作者: 槑焁 | 来源:发表于2024-08-15 23:09 被阅读0次

    Step Out Of Your Cave

    By Megan Minutillo

    Sometimes it's easy to hide away within the walls of your home, to surround yourself with the things that are comfortable and familiar.

    有时,很容易躲在你家的墙壁内,让自己被舒适和熟悉的事物包围。

    It's easy to sit in the warmth of what you know instead of stepping out into the unknown.

    坐在你所熟知的温暖中,而不是踏入未知,这很容易。

    The unknown can be cold. The unknown can be hard. The unknown can be scary, too.

    未知可能是寒冷的。未知可能是艰难的。未知也可能是可怕的。

    It's frightening to stand in a space where you don't know who you're going to meet or what you're going to encounter.

    站在一个你不知道会遇见谁或会遭遇什么的空间里,会让人感到恐惧。

    It can make one feel uneasy about abandoning the routines and rhythms that have punctuated one's life for so long, for in that cycle, we know what to expect.

    放弃长久以来点缀着自己生活的日常和节奏,会让人感到不安,因为在那个循环中,我们知道会发生什么。

    We know what's coming and who's coming. We know where to go and how to maneuver ourselves within the pattern that we've built.

    我们知道会发生什么,会遇见谁。我们知道去哪里,以及如何在我们建立的模式中驾驭自己。

    When you break that routine and rhythm, you can no longer anticipate what's coming.

    当你打破那个日常和节奏,你就无法再预料会发生什么。

    When routines and rhythms break, you don't always know what to expect or how to navigate yourself within the new space.

    当日常和节奏被打破时,你并不总是知道会发生什么,也不知道如何在新的空间中驾驭自己。

    When you step out of the cave, you won't always know what you're going to find, and that's okay.

    当你走出洞穴,你并不总是知道你会发现什么,不过没关系。

    Life is far more wonderful outside of that cave.

    洞穴之外的生活要精彩得多。

    Outside of that cave, you'll make mistakes. But you'll learn from them, too.

    在洞穴之外,你会犯错。但你也会从中吸取教训。

    Outside of that cave, you'll try and you'll fail — but you'll succeed, too.

    在洞穴之外,你会尝试,也会失败——但你也会成功。

    Outside of that cave, your heart will break. And then it will heal. And then it might break again. But you'll see how you can expand.

    在洞穴之外,你的心会破碎。然后它会愈合。然后它可能会再次破碎。但你会看到你可以如何扩展。

    You'll discover strength you never knew you had. You'll get hurt and you'll feel sad.

    你会发现你从未知道自己拥有的力量。你会受伤,你会感到悲伤。

    You will know great joys and glorious surprises. You'll feel disappointed and you'll feel supported.

    你会体验到巨大的喜悦和辉煌的惊喜。你会感到失望,也会感到被支持。

    Outside of that cave, you'll show up for others, and others will show up for you, too.

    在洞穴之外,你会为他人出现,他人也会为你出现。

    You'll learn how to be a hero to someone else, and you'll find your own hero, too.

    你会学会如何成为别人的英雄,你也会找到你自己的英雄。

    Outside of that cave, you'll learn how beautiful love is , how it's messy and pretty and exhilarating and electrifying.

    在洞穴之外,你会了解到爱是多么美丽,它是多么混乱、美丽、令人振奋和激动人心。

    You'll give your love and you'll receive it, too.

    你会付出你的爱,也会得到爱。

    Outside of that cave, you might get hurt.

    在洞穴之外,你可能会受伤。

    But outside of that cave is where you can fully live.

    但洞穴之外才是你能够充分生活的地方。

    翻译:豆包

    整理:2024年8月16日于北城家园

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:双语:走出你的洞穴

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tqtykjtx.html