亲爱的STC小伙伴们,
Dear STC colleagues,
随着疫情逐渐被控制,ESG group在复工指南基础上,帮大家总结了一个STC的关键安全行为自查表,希望大家继续严格执行。
STC ESG group summarized following guidance and arrangements to ensure personnel safety while working at STC.
STC关键安全行为自查表 On-site key individual safety behaviors checklist |
---|
- 上车和进入STC请出示健康码 Please show your Health code for site entry screen including shuttle bus onboarding |
- 记得戴口罩和勤洗手 Always wear a mask and wash hands frequently |
- 保持至少1m的社交距离 Keep at least 1m social distance |
- 避免冗长无必要的面对面对话 Avoid prolonged unnecessary face-to-face conversation |
- 每日自己需要用除菌湿巾清理自己的工位两次 Clean your workstation by yourself twice per day |
- 将废弃口罩丢入一楼入口指定垃圾桶 Dispose used masks in designated trash bin |
- 冰箱里面的食物记得盖好盖子 Seal your food in refrigerator |
- 为了可持续发展,鼓励午餐时用自带的餐具 Encourage to bring your own utensile for lunch to support sustainability |
1 门口处 Before you leave for STC
1-1 家门口 Before you leave home
出门之前,一定要记得给自己测量体温🤒哟。
Please measure your body temperature before you leave home.
1-2 班车点 Shuttle bus station
如果体温正常,那么出门时记得带好口罩,在班车点处有序上车:
If your body temperature is normal (<=37.2 ℃), then you are ready to come to work. Please wear a mask before you leave home. Line up to get on the shuttle bus.
- 上车前会测量体温,如果体温超过37.2 ℃就不能上班车
Body temperature will be tested before you board the bus. If your body temperature is above 37.2 ℃, you are not allowed to take the bus. - 班车上请大家座位之间的间隔大于1m,具体班车可用座位请参见下图,绿色打勾处为可以使用的座位
Make sure the seat distance on shuttle bus is larger than 1m. Please refer to below picture (Green ticks refer to seats that you can take)
1-3 公司门口 Site Entrance
帅气的保安大哥会尽职尽责的给大家进行贴心的体温检查,要点如下:
Our security guards will conduct temperature screening at the entrance of STC:
- 请大家间隔1m以上
Make sure you keep at least 1m social distance from other people - 请戴好口罩,有序接受检查,切勿急躁
Please wear your mask and wait with patience for your turn to take your temperature
- 请大家记得一定要到大堂处拿 午餐签,按照上面的时间就餐
Please remember to pick your lunch lot at lobby and go for lunch according to the lunch lot time.
午餐卷 Lunch lot
1-4 刚进STC At STC
为了防止大家潜在交叉感染的风险,请大家自行清理自己的工位:
To avoid cross contamination and infection, it's everyone's responsibility for hygiene of his own workstation
- 大家需要在Pantry处取消毒纸巾,清洁自己的工位
You can get disinfecting wipe in pantry to clean work station by yourself
- 工作时请佩戴口罩
Please wear a mask when cleaning workstation - 请大家保持至少1m的社交距离
Follow >1m social distance rule.
2. 午餐时 Lunch
2-1 刚进入餐厅 In cafeteria
大家会看到每个餐桌上都有一个"clean"的标号:
You will see “clean” signage on table
- 大家需要坐在有标号的座位,标号代表已做过清洁
Table with "clean" means available for you to use - 用餐完E&PS会拿掉标号,待清洁完毕后再放回
Please do not use a table without “clean” signage. That table needs to be cleaned by E&PS
可坐标号餐位 Available table with "clean" signage
2-2 就餐中 Lunch at cafeteria
我们很贴心的给大家准备了lunchbox,用餐时:
Lunch box will be offered.
- 请大家记得一定要带上自己的午餐签分时间段就餐
Remember to bring your lunch lot and follow shifts on your lot. - 请大家就餐过程中避免无意义谈话
Please avoid unnecessary conversation during lunch. - 出于环保的考虑,请大家最好自备餐具筷子
You'd better bring your own utensile to support sustainability.
3. 工作区 Work zone
3-1 电梯处 Elevator
乘电梯时,请分别站立于电梯四角
Stand at four corners when taking elevator
3-2 垃圾桶 Trash bin
换下来的口罩必须丢入一楼门口废弃口罩回收桶,具体位置如下图所示:
Please dispose used masks in designated trash bin labelled with "used masks collection". The trash bin location is indicated in the picture below
3-3 空调 Air condition
- 根据MOH要求,空调设置成全新风模式,室内温度受室外温度影响,请准备备用衣物,以防温度忽高忽低。
According to MOH requirement, the air conditioner will be set in "full fresh air mode". The actual indoor temperature will be affected by outside environment. Please prepare additional clothes standby to cope with temperature fluctuation.
3-4 临时隔离室 Temporary quarantine room
万一的万一,小伙伴真的有感觉到身体不舒服,请及时向自己的主管汇报,我们也准备了一个临时隔离室给大家,在STC的1E1会议室。真心希望我们永远不会用到这个隔离室。
In the very unlikely event of anybody feeling unwell, please report to your supervisor. If quarantine is deemed required, , STC 1E1 has been arranged to be a temporary "quarantine room".
3-5 实用的小技巧 Tips
在这里给各位小伙伴再顺带分享一下洗手和打喷嚏的小tips,非常经典实用:
Here are some tips regarding personal hygiene.
4. 写在最后 At the end
我们会实时更新这份复工指南,希望能够继续给各位小伙伴暖心的感觉,能够实实在在的帮到大家。
We will continue to make updates to this guide. We hope it can continue to keep you and your family members stay safe during this special period.
网友评论