美文网首页
【旅游英语】009 安检

【旅游英语】009 安检

作者: 猿笔记 | 来源:发表于2018-11-23 19:47 被阅读0次

    必备词

    • inspection[ɪnˈspɛkʃən] 检查
    • briefcase[ˈbrifˌkes] 公文包
    • formality[fɔ:rˈmæləti] 手续
    • carry-on luggage 随身行李
    • metal detector[ˈmɛtl dɪˈtɛktɚ] 金属检测器
    • X-ray machine X光检查
    • detector 探测门
    • belonging[bɪ'lɒŋɪŋ] 行李
    • set down 记下
    • frisk[frɪsk] 搜身
    • forbidden article[ˈɑ:rtɪkl] 违禁物品
    • get through 通过
    • passport counter[ˈkaʊntɚ]  护照检查
    • passenger [ˈpæsəndʒɚ] and baggage inspection 旅客及随身行李检查
    • security [səˈkjʊrəti] inspection 安全检查
    • checking table 检查台
    • baggage X-ray 行李X光机

    必备句

    • Where should I put my luggage for inspection?
      我要把行李拿到哪儿检查?

    • Is my briefcase exempted[ɪɡˈzɛmpt] from examination?
      我的公文包是否免检?

    • I have to open my bag,right?
      我得打开袋子是吧?

    • How long will it take us to get through customs?
      通过海关检查需要多长时间?

    • Please set down your belongings and walk through the security[səˈkjʊrəti] gate.
      请您拿出随身物品后通过安全门。

    • Please put your carry-on luggage on the X-ray machine.
      请您将随身行李放在X光检查仪上

    • Please walk through the metal detector.
      请走过金属检测器。

    • Please take off your shoes.
      请脱掉鞋子。

    • The female customs office will do the body search.
      请到女性海关人员那里检查。

    • Please empty out your pockets.[ˈpɑ:kɪt]
      请把口带里的东西拿出来。

    • For security reasons,we have to check your bag.
      安全起见,我们必须检查您的行李。

    • I don't mind.I hope you search everyone very thoroughly.[ˈθɜ:rəli]
      没关系,希望你们对每个人都检查仔细。

    • What is the white power in this bottle[ˈbɑ:tl] ?
      这瓶白色粉末是什么?

    • Excuse me,sir,but I need to frisk you.
      先生很抱歉,我必须搜一下身。

    • Checking is done,thank you for your corporation[ˌkɔ:rpəˈreɪʃn].
      检查完毕,谢谢合作。

    场景

    A:Hello.Please put your carry-on luggage in a basket.And then place it on the conveyor[kənˈveɪə(r)] .Step right this way.Madam.
    你好,请把所有随身行李放到一个筐里,然后把筐放在传送带上。女士,请你到这边来。
    B:Okay.
    好的。

    A:Excuse me Madam. Please open your luggage. We'd like to have a look.
    对不起女士,请打开你的行李,我们要查看一下。
    B:No problem.Anything to cooperate.[kəʊ'ɒpəreɪt]
    没问题,很乐意配合。

    A:Sorry Madam, Your styling mousse[mus] is over 100 milliliters['mɪlɪˌli:tə]. It is not allowed to be carried on the plane.
    抱歉,女士,您的这瓶定型摩斯超过了100毫升,它不允许被带上飞机。
    B:All right.
    好吧。

    A:Would you mind opening your lap top?
    您介意打开您的手提电脑吗?
    B:No,not at all.There you go.
    没关系。给你。

    A:What do you have in your handbag?
    您的手提包里有什么?
    B:Just my camera,and a book.
    只有我的相机和一本书。

    A:What's in this plastic[ˈplæstɪk] bag?
    这个塑料袋里是什么呢?
    B:Egg tarts[tɑ:rt].蛋挞。
    A:I'm sorry.We will have to confiscate [ˈkɑ:nfɪskeɪt] them.
    抱歉,我们必须没收。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:【旅游英语】009 安检

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vhkhqqtx.html