美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第2集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第2集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-22 22:44 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    You are being watched. 你在被监视着
    The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
    a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
    I know because...I built it. 我会知道因为它是我造的
    I designed the machine to detect acts of terror 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
    but it sees everything-- 但它却看到了一切
    Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
    People like you. 像你一样的普通人
    Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息
    They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
    But I needed a partner. 但我需要一个搭档
    完整版请点击
    Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
    Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作
    You'll never find us. 你永远找不到我们
    But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, 不管你是被害人和行凶者如果你的号码被列出来
    we'll find you. 我们就会找到你
    Hey, it's me. 是我
    Yeah, I'm sorry. I got tied up here at work. 对不起公事缠身
    I was thinking we could grab a bite, okay? 我们一起去吃顿饭吧
    Usual place. 老地方
    Okay, see you in 30. Yeah, bye. 半小时后见拜拜
    Hold it. 等等
    Almost missed it. 差点错过了
    Those for your wife? 给你妻子买的吗
    Uh, yes. 是啊
    I thought your wife liked roses. 你妻子不是喜欢玫瑰吗
    Excuse me. 你说什么
    Do I know you? 我认识你吗
    No.
    But I know you, Bill. 但我认识你比尔
    Little relationship advice, 给你点关于夫妻相处的建议
    if you're gonna step out on your wife, 如果你要离开你的妻子
    you need to think it through. 你可得想清楚了
    Do you work here? 你在这儿工作吗
    Because if you do, you're fired. 如果是的话你被解雇了
    I'm more like an independent contractor. 应该说我更像独立承包商
    Now, you don't seem like a bad guy, Bill. 你看上去不像个坏人比尔
    You and your wife are having some problems. 你和你妻子之间出了点问题
    It happens. 这很常见
    Well, some women would just leave you. 有些女人会离开你就算了
    But some women, 可有些女人
    they might just hire a couple of guys to come to your office, 她们或许会雇两个人来你办公室
    dismantle your surveillance cameras 拆掉你的监控摄像头
    to make it look like a robbery gone wrong. 好伪装成抢劫闹出人命的样子
    I would call the police and a good divorce lawyer. 我要是你就报警再找个好离婚律师
    I've got a job for you. 有个活给你干
    High priority. Triple your usual fee. 十分重要三倍报酬
    What's the name? 目标是谁
    Yeah.
    Good morning, Finch. 早安芬奇
    No problems last night. 昨晚没什么麻烦
    Two hit men were waiting to kill a guy, 两个杀手伺机杀一个人
    just like you said they'd be. 跟你说的一样
    - I took care of it. - Good. -我处理好了-很好
    You should get some rest. 你该去休息一下
    Thought I'd do a little research. 我想去做点调查
    I'll be interested to hear what you discover. 我期待你的发现
    We need to meet later. 我们晚点得见个面
    Your machine kick out another number? 你的机器又吐号了吗
    Somebody else is gonna be involved in a crime? 又有人要被卷入一起罪案了吗
    This one is somewhat unusual. 这次有些不同
    I'll let you know where to go. 我会通知你去哪
    And, Mr. Reese, we'll meet on my schedule. 对了里瑟先生我来安排我们就见面
    Not yours. 不是你
    Detective Carter. 卡特警探
    Aren't you homicide? 你不是凶案组的吗
    I don't have any cold ones for you. 我这儿没尸体
    Just a couple of guys ain't ever gonna play golf again. 这两个人就是打不了高尔夫了而已
    Yeah, it's part of an ongoing investigation. 这涉及到正在调查的案件
    What do we know about the shooter? 关于那个凶手有什么信息
    This rich guy was on his way home, 那个有钱人正要回家
    said a couple of guys tried to kill him, 说有两个人要杀他
    and this, uh, other gentleman 然后出现了一个男人
    quote "intervened," unquote. 用他的话说"插手"了
    Let me guess. Some guy in a suit. 我猜猜穿西装的人吧
    How did your research go? 调查进行的如何了
    Inconclusive. 还没结果
    The number we've received is for a girl named Theresa Whitaker. 这次的号码是个叫特蕾莎·威德克的女孩
    15 years old. 十五岁
    Some disciplinary trouble, but basically a good kid. 有些不服管教但总的来说是个好孩子
    Well, the machine did spit out her number, 既然机器吐了她的号
    so she must be caught up in something. 那她一定是卷入了什么事
    Where can I find her? 我在哪能找到她
    As I told you, Mr. Reese, 我跟你说过里瑟先生
    this situation is somewhat unique. 此次情况有些特别
    You see, Theresa Whitaker should be right here. 因为特蕾莎·威德克应该躺在这
    She was murdered, along with the rest of her family. 她和她的家人都被杀害了
    Two years ago. 那是两年前的事了
    So we're looking for a ghost? 所以我们要找一个鬼魂吗
    I thought you might still be here. 我就猜你还在这儿
    I come bearing gifts. Whisky. 我带礼物来了威士忌
    And we won another award. 还有我们又赢了一个奖项
    Look, I know our deal. 我知道我们说好了
    I schmooze the board, I cash out the checks, 我去给董事会拍马我去兑现支票
    I pick up the awards. You do most of the work. 我去领奖你干大部分的活
    But, honestly, this is getting exhausting for me. 但说实话我有点厌倦了
    I'm perfectly happy with the division of labor. 我对分工十分满意
    Always have been. 一直如此
    What's this one for? 这又是什么奖
    This is for services to humanity. 这是人道主义贡献奖
    I didn't tell them that we laid off half the staff 我没说我们裁掉一半员工
    in order to build this Orwellian nightmare. 建造这奥威尔式的梦魇[《1984》作者]
    Said you wanted to make a difference, 你说过你想做出一些改变
    give something back. 回馈社会
    完整版请点击
    Is this is the government feeds? 这是政府的监控数据吗
    Direct from NSA at Fort Meade. 直接来自米德堡的国家安全局
    That's every email, every phone call, 每个人的电邮每通电话
    surveillance cameras... 监控摄像头
    In the country? 全国范围内吗
    No, that's just New York. 不这只是纽约
    I'm starting with the basics here. 我从基础开始做起
    I'm trying to teach it to track people 想让它学会如何追踪人
    using cell phone location data, facial recognition. 利用电话定位数据和脸部识别技术
    I'm almost ready to move on to the next problem. 我就要进入下一个问题了
    What's the next problem? 下一个问题是什么
    Sorting them all out. 整理信息
    Terrorists don't exactly stand out on street corners, you know? 恐怖分子不会就那么站在街角
    You have to teach the machine to sift through the emails, 得教会机器如何进行筛选从电邮
    wire-tapped phones, bank transactions, 监听电话和银行转账中
    looking for people that are hiding something, 找到有所隐瞒的人
    Living double lives. 有双重身份的人
    People like you, in other words. 就是说像你这样的人
    How long will this take? 这会用多长时间
    Four, five more years. 再有四五年吧
    So this is... 这就是...
    Everyone. 每个人
    Nice spot. 风景不错
    This is the last place Theresa Whitaker was seen alive. 最后见到活着的特蕾莎·威德克就是在这
    Two years ago, her father Grant 那是两年前她父亲格兰特
    takes the family for a weekend sail. 携家人周末乘船出航
    No one comes home. 全家人一去不回
    Grant. 格兰特
    He was a real estate developer. 他是房地产开发商
    Market crashed. 市场崩盘
    He was upside down on 14 properties. 他的14处地产都赔了本
    According to the police, 根据警方记录
    He shot his wife and kids, 他开枪打死了妻子儿女
    Then turned the gun on himself. 然后吞枪自杀
    Says here they found the bodies. 这里面说他们的遗体都被找到了
    Just the parents and the 18-year-old son. 只有夫妇和18岁的儿子
    Theresa's body was never recovered. 特蕾莎的遗体一直未被找到
    Uh, "Presumed dead"? 推定死亡
    That's a reasonable assumption. 倒是合理的假设
    The police only see what they choose to look for. 警方只看到他们要找的东西
    The machine sees almost everything. 机器却能看见所有的一切
    If the girl's number has come up, 如果这个女孩的号码出现了
    She must be alive. 她肯定还活着
    Then why hasn't she shown up by now? 那她为什么到现在还不露面
    With the police or a relative? 向警方或者家属报到
    I don't know. 不知道
    But if the machine is right and she's still alive, 但如果机器是对的而且她确实还活着
    She won't be for long. 她也活不久了
    Better find her. 最好找到她
    I'll need a police report on this. 我需要这案子的警方报告
    I'll have to talk to my friend in the department. 我得去跟我在局子里的朋友谈谈了
    Hello, Lionel. 好啊莱奈尔
    You. Again. 又是你
    How the hell'd you get in here? 你怎么进来的
    Took it off your friend Stills. 从你好哥们斯蒂尔斯身上顺来的
    The one I shot with your gun 就是被我用你的枪打死
    Before you buried him out in Oyster Bay. 又被你扔到牡蛎湾里的那位
    I need you to pull a file for me. 我要你给我找份文件
    Yeah. Right after you pull my I.A.D. File. 你先把我的内务部档案拿走先
    'cause they got me one step from fighting off 他们揪着我不放就差把我丢进监狱
    A whole cellblock of degenerates that I sent upstate. 跟我以前送进去的那堆人渣作伴了
    They think I'm dirty. 他们认为我不干净
    That's because you are dirty, Lionel. 你确实不干净莱奈尔
    Look, your predicament is not my doing or my concern. 听好你有困难我不管
    Name's Theresa Whitaker. 给我找特蕾莎·威德克
    Two-year-old murder-suicide out in Bowery Bay. 两年前发生在博瑞湾的谋杀案
    Get me the file. 记得给我档案
    I just can't believe that it came to this. 我就是没法相信居然会变成这样
    We knew they were having, uh, financial issues, 我们知道他们有经济上的困难
    But I never-- I never thought 但我从没想过...
    That he would do anything like this. 他会做这种事情
    that's because he didn't. 因为不是他做的
    Wish that he would have... come to me. 真希望他早点来找我
    Wish he would have reached out. 真希望他能去寻求帮助
    This was a professional hit. 这是次很专业的谋杀
    Muzzle impressions were made after the fact, 枪口印痕是事后伪造的
    Made it look point blank, 使之看起来像是近距离击杀
    Like the father did it. 像是那个父亲干的
    Cops missed it. 条子看漏了
    and you know that how? 那你又怎么知道
    That's how I would have done it. 是我就这么干
    So why didn't the shooter kill Theresa? 那为什么凶手没有杀掉特蕾莎
    That part I can't explain, 这部分我也解释不通
    Or why she hasn't shown up anywhere else. 也解释不了为什么她至今未在别处出现
    I've tracked down a recent address 我找到了那个叔叔和婶婶
    For the aunt and uncle in Brooklyn Heights. 最近在布鲁克林高地的地址
    They might know what kind of trouble Whitaker was in. 他们或许知道威家到底卷入了什么麻烦
    I got a lead on another kid 我倒是查到了点线索
    Who might know her whereabouts. 某个小朋友或许知道她在哪
    Sealed juvie record on Theresa. 特蕾莎·威德克封掉的少年犯罪记录上写着
    Seems she was picked up with an older boy for vandalism, 看来她跟另一个比她大的破坏公物的小子一起被捕
    Deacon Page. 迪肯·佩奇
    Since, he's been popped multiple times for shoplifting, 从那之后他多次因店内行窃被捕
    Carrying a concealed weapon. 还隐蔽携带武器
    So if Theresa didn't go to family, 那么说来特蕾莎·威德克没去找亲人
    Maybe she went to friends. 或许她去找朋友了
    But we don't know how much time Theresa has left. 但我们不知道特蕾莎还有多少时间
    Might need a little help, Finch. 可能得要你帮忙啊芬奇
    Hello. Arthur Bellinger, Liberty State Mutual. 你好我叫亚瑟·百灵爵自由国互惠保险公司
    Elizabeth Whitaker? 伊丽莎白·威德克吗
    Yes?
    We wrote the term life policies for Grant Whitaker. 我们负责格兰特·威德克先生的人寿保险单
    You and your husband Derek are listed as next of kin? 你和你先生德雷克是列作近亲对不对
    Ex-husband. 前夫
    The divorce went through last year. 去年就生效了
    - Come in.- Thank you. -请进-谢谢
    In cases like this involving prolonged legal investigation, 这种涉及到冗长繁琐法律调查的个案
    It can take some time to settle out. 总是多花时间才能彻底结案
    I'm surprised my brother-in-law 我很惊讶我的大伯
    Even kept up payments on life insurance. 甚至还坚持支付人寿保险的保金
    Does this mean that they're gonna 这是不是意味着他们
    Stop searching for Theresa? 会停止搜索特蕾莎·威德克
    Her body, I mean? 我是说她的遗体
    The police have concluded their investigation. 警方已经结案终止调查了
    You weren't satisfied? 您不满意吗
    No, it's--it's just... 不只是
    We buried an empty coffin. 我们埋的是付空棺木
    They--they said that the current would have taken her body, 他们说海浪或许卷走了她的遗体
    And I was hoping that maybe it would bring her home. 我还指望着能把她带回家
    I'm sorry. This is just drudging up some really difficult memories. 我很抱歉这引起了一段很不愉快的回忆
    Not at all. I can only imagine. 没关系我能理解
    Derek never came out of the funk. 德雷克没能走出这种恐惧
    Sometimes you just lose people. 有时生活中的人就这么没了
    You don't have any contact information 你没有你前夫的
    for your ex-husband, do you? 联系方式吗
    No, we've barely spoken since we split. 没有我们分居后就很少联系了
    I have a--an old cell phone number. 我有他旧的手机号码
    Good luck tracking him down. 能不能找到就看运气了
    You might want to mention that there's money involved. 最好跟他说是跟钱有关
    I have to ask this. 有个问题不得不问
    Did you and Derek have any children? 你跟德雷克有没有小孩
    No kids. 没有
    Now I'm not even an aunt. 现在我连婶婶都不是了
    Smart as a whip, Theresa. 特蕾莎是个很聪明的孩子
    I loved her like she was my own daughter. 我待她视同己出
    Unfortunately, you can't pick your parents. 不幸的是子女不能挑父母
    Unbelievable. 难以置信
    I've got eight case files connected to this guy's prints, 我手上有八件案子涉及到他的指纹
    And half of them have been redacted. 而且一半都被改掉了
    Here we go. Missing persons '07. 又来了07年的失踪人口案
    Your trigger happy hobo, Carter. 你的扳机狂人流浪汉又来了卡特
    Only now he's a killer in a suit. 只不过他现在是穿西装的杀手
    Well, maybe he's a recovering diplomat. 没准他是个尚在恢复阶段的外交家
    They pulled the whole file. 他们撤掉了整个档案
    Feds. This one's above your pay grade, Carter. 联调局这家伙你动不了卡特
    Aunt's fine. Uncle's M.I.A. 婶婶没问题叔叔失踪了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第2集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vhtkiltx.html