美文网首页
巴夏:大师的目的

巴夏:大师的目的

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 09:15 被阅读0次

    巴夏:大师的目的


    问:

    Would you be able to tell me anything about the man that was known as Osho? 

    你能否告诉我关于奥修的一些信息

    巴夏:

    Define 

    哪个奥修?

    问:

    Osho Rajneesh 

    奥修·拉杰尼希

    巴夏:

    Oh! All right!

    噢!好的!

    What do you wish to know? 

    你想知道什么?

    问:

    Just anything you can tell me, like $$ the meaning he's here on earth 

    任何你能告诉我的信息,比如说他降临到地球的意义

    巴夏:

    The meaning? 

    意义吗?

    The meaning was to experience the life that he experiences. 

    这个意义,就是来体验他所体验的人生

    The idea is to act as a reflection  

    让他自己成为某些人的镜子(反射)

    for those that need to look at things from a certain perspective

    那些需要这面“镜子”的人,提醒他们从另外的某个角度看事物

    Does that make sense? 

    这你能明白吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    Remember that any tool, any technique, any ritual, 

    记住:任何工具,任何技术,任何仪式

    And any form of delivering information 

    任何一种传递信息的方式

    is nothing more than a permission slips. 

    都只是一种“自我意识许可”

    That will attract those that require that permission slip 

    那些需要这种“自我意识许可”的人,就会被它所吸引

    trigger themselves to be more of who they are 

    并触发他们成为 更圆满、更真实的自己

    So different people will do it in different ways 

    所以不同的人(大师)做的方式不一样

    And present themselves in different ways 

    呈现自己的方式也不一样

    That will be represented of a certain frequency and vibration 

    他们各自代表着一定的频率与振动

    That works for certain people 

    对某些人是有效的

    Doesn't mean it has to work for everyone. 

    但并不意味着对所有人都有效

    Even the information we delivery 

    即使是我传递的信息

    We know will not work for every one 

    也不是对所有人都有效,这点我很清楚

    But the idea is that we represent the information along a certain frequency domain. 

    我,巴夏,代表着在一定频率范围内的信息(频率域)

    And that frequency domain is something that many people will gravitate towards. 

    很多人会被这些信息所吸引,从而进入这个频率范围/域

    And utilize 

    并且使用这些信息

    Because they are of a similar frequency 

    因为这些人 与这些信息  有着相似的频率

    Yes? --- OK! 

    明白吗?---明白!

    So any such teacher 

    任何类似的老师

    Any such master 

    任何类似的大师

    Any such reflection 

    任何类似的反射(镜子)

    Is for the purpose of making sure that all the different belief systems that exist on your planet that are accounted for 

    都是为了确保  所有存在于地球上 的不同的信息系统都能被解答

    And at lease give a opportunity to find

    并且至少有一个机会

    that the information that is needed in the way that works best for them. 

    找到他们所需要的、最适合、最有效的信息

    Does that help you? 

    这对你有帮助吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    是的!

    精进的大师

    问:

    Why do humans get so extreme about...

    为什么人类对某些事情会很极端?

    巴夏:

    Because your world is a world of extremes

    因为你们的世界,就是一个极端的世界

    And how you going to have mastery if you're not willing to experience the extremes

    若非有过极端的境遇,你们怎么可能精进?

    You can only get mediocrity

    你只会平庸

    Not mastery

    而不会成为大师!

    To experience mastery, you have to experience the extremes

    精进的大师,必有过极端的体验

    Yes?

    明白吗?

    问:

    Yeah! That's definitely a positive way to look at it!

    明白!这种看法,的确很积极!

    巴夏:

    It is!

    当然!

    One that we would highly recommend

    我们强烈推荐你们这么看待

    Because it has so many more benefits to you

    因为这对你们的好处,实在是太多太多

    你要知道你已经是,你才能成为

    问:

    Hello tadaya! 

    Tadaya!

    巴夏:

    Naniya 

    Naniya

    问:

    We have a few questions from our ustream listener. 

    我们有几个问题,是来自在线直播的观众的

    巴夏:

    Yes, 

    好的

    问:

    So one of them is, 

    其中一个问题是

    If you can't not perceive what you are not the vibration of 

    “如果你不在那个振频,你就感知不到那个振频的世界”

    Then how can enlighten masters exist on the same version of earth that people of much lower vibration too? 

    那么开悟大师,怎么可能出现在一个充满低频能量的人的地球上?

    巴夏:

    They don't 

    他们不会的

    You're seeing a version of them 

    你看到只是他们的一部分(一个版本)

    That is applicable to the level of reality that you're on, 

    是你在每一个当下所处的实相中,最适宜的那一部分

    Because you have an agreement in your reality

    因为你跟大师们有一定的协议

    that you can see at least a part of them 

    你至少要看到他们生活的一部分

    As the example that you need 

    让他们成为你的榜样

    to perceive to see the light within yourself, 

    通过他们,看到你自己内在的光

    But you're not seeing all of them 

    但你并没有看到他们生活的全部

    And they are choosing to allow a part of themselves to be viewed 

    同样,大师也选择自己的部分生活,被低频人所见

    To contain a part of themselves that is relevant for that vibration, 

    让自己内在包含一些与低频人相关的振频

    Otherwise it would be pointless. 

    否则,这一切都会变得毫无意义

    There would be no interaction at all. 

    大师与低频人,也就没有互动交流的机会

    So what they've accepted is a definition of themselves 

    大师们接纳自己的部分设定(部分自我定义)

    And the definition of reality and a vibration of reality 

    接纳自己的实相的设定,以及振频的设定(低频)

    That contains the ability for you to perceive at least a portion of each other. 

    从而使得自己与低频的人,能够相互看到对方生活的一部分

    The portion that is relevant for what the exchange needs to be, 

    而这一交集部分,使得双方沟通交流变得可能

    But you're not perceiving all of them, 

    但是你们并没有看到大师们生活的全部

    问:

    So we live in a bandwidth 

    所以我们其实是生活在一个“振频带宽”中(域)

    巴夏:

    Yes 

    是的

    问:

    In a sense, you can say like 

    某种意义上,可以说是

    They are lowering their frequency or in a version of their frequency 

    大师降低自己的频率,或者切换到他们低频的版本

    巴夏:

    They contain a lower frequency

    他们内在“包含”一些低频能量

    that creates a relevant representation of them for those on that frequency, 

    如此才能为低频的人,创造出一个“榜样”的象征性形象

    But it's only a portion of how they experience themselves 

    但这些低频能量,只是大师们自我体验的一部分

    问:

    And that sort of the representation of the 51% positive idea that 

    这是否表示着宇宙51%的正能量中(之前提到宇宙约51%阳,49%阴)

    Even though we might be in dense reality at this point 

    即使我们如今身处高密度的实相中

    We still can perceive higher vibrational beings and information 

    我们仍然能接触到高灵,接收到高振频信息

    巴夏:

    If you let go and align with the idea of the 51% flow, 

    如果你能放手,并允许自己与51%的正能量之流同频

    Then yes 

    那么,是的!

    问:

    That makes a lot of sense 

    醍醐灌顶

    But also gives a lot of positive, I guess, hope 

    你的解答,带给我们很多的“积极的希望”

    That people can expand 

    指引我们不断扩展

    And move in a direction where they can become the same masters 

    朝“成为大师”的路上,不断前行

    巴夏:

    Where they can know that they already are 

    你要知道你已经是大师

    That's how you become that. 

    你才能成为大师

    问:

    Yes, on another level. Very good. 

    是的,很棒!在另一层面上,我们已经是大师!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:巴夏:大师的目的

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/weftoxtx.html