美文网首页
孤独的林荫道上

孤独的林荫道上

作者: fotanade | 来源:发表于2019-02-27 05:16 被阅读0次

    (Inspired by a dream)

    Where will the flow of people guide me to go?

    人流将指引我走向何方

    Countless black faces floating in the light,

    一张张飘浮在灯光下漆黑的脸庞

    Stay with me on the avenue leading to the unknown.

    陪我迷失在通往未知的林荫道上

    When I slowed down,

    当我放缓脚步

    docked in the corner of my heart.

    直到停泊于心路的一隅

    I began to reassess all the scenes in front of me

    我开始审视眼前的全部景象

    and tried to silently observe the essence of the development of things.

    尝试静观事物发展的本质

    I was surprised to find a truth

    我惊奇地发现了一个真相

    That we never know each other from beginning to end.

    从始至终你我都不相识

    We are alienated from each other and keeping gazing,

    我们彼此疏远并互相凝望

    Walking on a lonely avenue.

    行走在孤独的林荫道上

    Maybe we all know

    也许我们都知道

    We are heading to the same destination

    我们正在前往同一个方向

    Called death,not paradise.

    目的地不是天堂而是死亡

    When I set foot on the journey again,

    我拾步而行

    There was a giant light in front of my eyes.

    眼中的前方是一片巨亮

    The foliage grow lush on the road

    路途上的枝叶繁茂生长

    covered my sight

    遮住了我的视线

    And also covered that giant light.

    也遮住了那片巨亮

    In the blink of an eye,

    那个瞬间

    I can see the shape of each leaf clearly.

    我能够看清每一片叶子的形状

    They dance like fairies

    她们灵动飞舞

    And hang there flaming.

    发射出耀眼的光

    I seem to understand

    我恍惚中明白了

    It’s my direction.

    那就是我的方向

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:孤独的林荫道上

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wkgtuqtx.html