美文网首页
Level 4 - Unit 3 - Part 3 Dialog

Level 4 - Unit 3 - Part 3 Dialog

作者: 让文字更美 | 来源:发表于2020-12-28 12:40 被阅读0次

    M: You don't look good. Is something bothering you?
    你看起来不太好,有什么烦心事吗?
    F: Yes, it's my landlord.
    是的,因为我的房东。
    M: Oh, is there something wrong with your flat?
    哦,你的公寓有什么问题吗?
    F: No, there's nothing wrong with the flat. But I'm going to have to move out.
    不,公寓没什么问题,但我得搬出去。
    M: Why do you have to move out?
    为什么要搬出去?
    F: For the last two months a friend has been staying with me. She is staying until she can find a job.
    过去两个月里,有个朋友和我住在一起,她要一直呆到找到工作为止。
    M: That's nice of you.
    你人真好。
    F: Yes, but I'm not supposed to have anyone staying there.
    是的,但是我不应该让任何人住。
    M: Was that in the rental agreement?
    租房合同上有吗?
    F: Yes, it was.It's okay if a friend stays for a few days, but not for more than that.
    有的,朋友呆上几天是可以的,但不能太多。
    M: So you broke the agreement, even though it was for a good reason.
    所以你违反了合同,尽管有个很好的理由。
    F: Anyway, one of my neighbors told the landlord about my friend.So now I'm in trouble. The landlord is angry and says she can't trust me.
    并且我的一个邻居把我朋友的事告诉了房东。现在我有麻烦了,房东很生气,说她不信任我。
    M: That's ridiculous.
    那太荒唐了。
    F: I told her about my friend and how I'm trying to help her, but she doesn't care.
    我跟她说了我朋友的事,告诉她我想要帮她,但她不关心。
    M: Wow, she doesn't sound very nice.
    喔,听起来她不太友好。
    F: That's right, she isn't nice.She is just interested in money. In fact, she is going to keep my security deposit!
    没错,她很不友好,她只对钱感兴趣。事实上,她还要扣我的安保押金。
    M: How can she do that? Nothing is damaged, right?
    她怎么能这样呢? 没有物品受到损害,对吧?
    F: Right, everything in the flat is fine. She's keeping the deposit because I broke the rental agreement.
    是的,公寓里所有物品都很完好。因为我违反了租房合同,所以她要扣押金。
    M: What about your rent?
    你的房租呢?
    F: Yes, that's another problem. I've already paid three months' rent, so I hope I get it back.
    这又是一个问题,我已经付了三个月的房租,希望能退给我。
    M: What can you do if she doesn't return it?
    如果她不还给你怎么办?
    F: I don't know.I'll talk to my agent. He's nice, and maybe he can help. Maybe I should refuse to leave the flat until I get it back.
    我不知道,我要和我的中介谈谈,他人很好,也许能帮上忙。也许我应该拒绝搬走,直到我把钱要回来。
    M: Be sure to take pictures of the flat.
    一定要拍些公寓的照片。
    F: What for?
    为什么?
    M: Just to show the condition of the flat.Then she can't say your friend damage it in anyway.
    展示公寓的面貌,那她就不能随便说你朋友把它弄坏了。
    M: Good idea. She's a small-minded, evil woman. I should never have rented it from her in the first place.
    好主意。她是个心胸狭窄、恶毒的女人,一开始我就不应该租她的公寓。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Level 4 - Unit 3 - Part 3 Dialog

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wqjggktx.html