Liz has arrived in New York. The city is so big that she thinks it'll be more convenient to travel by subway. She's at the subway station now and is trying to get a ticket.
丽斯已经到了纽约。这个城市太大了,她认为乘地铁更方便。她现在在地铁站,正在买票。
Ella Scott & Liz Green
Ella: 美国纽约地铁站的工作人员,每天都有很多人前来问路
Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读
Liz: Excuse me, where can I get a ticket?
丽斯: 打扰一下,我到哪里买票?
Ella: You can use any ticket kiosk to buy a single-journey ticket. It's for one-time use only.
艾拉: 你可以在任何一个售票亭买单程票。这是一次性的。
Liz: But I'll be staying in New York for a week.
丽斯: 但是我要在纽约呆一个星期。
Ella: In that case, you can also get a 7-day pass. It allows you to take the subway as many times a day as you want. And the fixed cost for the weekly pass is only $31.
艾拉: 那样的话,你还可以得到7天通票。它允许你一天乘多少次地铁都可以。周卡的固定费用只有31美元。
Liz: Sounds great! By the way, how do I get to Center Park?
丽斯: 听起来太棒了! 顺便问一下,到中央公园怎么走?
Ella: Take the yellow line towards Bay Ridge. Then get off at 59th street.
艾拉: 沿黄线走到海湾山脊。然后在59街下车。
Liz: Thank you very much!
丽斯: 非常感谢!
Ella: It's my pleasure.
艾拉: 这是我的荣幸。
当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:
Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。
Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?
I am sorry? 我很抱歉?
Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了
Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。
Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?
Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?
网友评论