I Dreamed a Dream
我曾有梦
(自言自语:)
There was a time when men were kind
曾经 人们善良友好
When their voices were soft
他们语气轻柔
And their words inviting
谈吐迷人
There was a time when love was blind
曾经 爱情叫人盲目
And the world was a song and the song was exciting
世界如歌 歌声鼓动人心
There was a time
曾经 ...
Then it all went wrong
然后 一切不复往昔
(唱:)
I dreamed a dream in days gone by
时光流逝 我也曾有梦
When hope was high and life worth living
那时 生活充满希望 一切值得追逐
I dreamed that love would never die
我梦想爱情永不消失
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
我梦想上帝会宽恕一切
Then I was young and unafraid
那时我年轻 又无所畏惧
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
做梦 利用梦 浪费梦
There was no ransom to be paid,
一切看似无需偿还
No song unsung, no wine untasted.
无歌不唱 无酒不饮
But the tigers come at night
哪知 夜色降临 猛虎趁机而入
With their voices soft as thunder
它们声动如雷
As they tear your hope apart
将你的梦想撕碎,
As they turn your dream to shame.
从此化为耻辱。
He slept a summer by my side,
整个夏天 他安睡在我身旁
He filled my days with endless wonder.
生活全是他带来的奇妙与惊喜
He took my childhood in his stride
他轻而易举夺走了我的童年
But he was gone when autumn came.
秋天来了 他却转身离去
And still I dreamed he'd come to me,
我依然梦想他会回来
That we would live the years together
一起相伴生活下去
But there are dreams that can not be
可是有些梦 只能是梦
And there are storms we can not weather.
有些风暴 注定难以安然度过
I had a dream my life would be
我曾设想生活的样子
So different from this hell I'm living,
与眼前的地狱是何等不同
So different now from what it seemed
与可能的模样也相去甚远
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.
如今 生活抹灭了我曾有的梦。
网友评论