美文网首页
亲子阅读📖《There is a bird on your he

亲子阅读📖《There is a bird on your he

作者: 爱力思乐园 | 来源:发表于2021-08-12 20:49 被阅读0次

    适读年龄:3~6岁

    今天分享的绘本,是小猪小象系列中的《There is a bird on your head》,两只鸟儿在小象头上相爱、做窝、孵小鸟,这可愁坏了小象。这时,好朋友小猪给他出了个好主意:请小鸟们搬到别的地方去。小象真的跟小鸟们说了,还真管用,你猜小鸟们搬到哪儿去了呢?

    作者:Mo Willems

    Piggie!

    小猪!

    Is something on my head?

    我头上有东西吗?

    Yes.

    是的。

    There is a bird on your head.

    你头上有一只鸟。

    There is a bird on my head?

    我头上有只鸟?

    Aaaaaaa…

    啊啊啊啊啊啊啊……

    Ggghhh!!!

    叽叽叽叽……

    Is there a bird on my head now?

    现在我头上还有小鸟吗?

    No.

    没了。

    Now there are two birds on your head.

    现在你头上有两只鸟。

    What are two birds doing on my head?

    这两只鸟在我头上干嘛?

    They are in love!

    他们在谈恋爱。

    The birds on my head are in love?

    我头上的两只鸟在恋爱?

    They are love birds!

    他们是爱情鸟!

    Love birds!

    爱情鸟!

    How do you know they are love birds?

    你怎么知道他们是爱情鸟?

    They are making a nest!

    因为他们在你头上筑巢啊!

    Two birds are making a nest on my head?

    有两只鸟在我头上筑巢?

    Why would two birds make a nest on my head?

    为什么他们要在我头上筑巢?

    I am afraid to ask…

    我不敢问……

    Do I have an egg on my head?

    我头上有鸟蛋吗?

    One. Two. Three !

    一。二。三!

    You have three eggs on your head.

    你头上有三只鸟蛋。

    I do not want three eggs on my head!

    我不希望头上有三个鸟蛋。

    Then I have good news!

    那我有个好消息要告诉你。

    The eggs are gone?

    鸟蛋没有了?

    The eggs are hatching!

    鸟蛋正在被孵化。

    HATCHING?

    孵???化???

    The eggs on my head are hatching?

    我头上的鸟蛋正在被孵化??

    Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!

    “吱吱吱吱……”

    They have hatched.

    现在孵出小鸟了。

    Now, I have three baby chicks on my head.

    现在,我头上有三只幼鸟。

    And two birds and a nest!

    还有两只大鸟和一个鸟窝。

    I do not want three baby chicks,two birds, and a nest on my head!

    我才不希望头上有三只小鸟、两只大鸟和一个鸟窝呢!

    Where do you want them?

    那你想让他们去哪?

    SOMEWHERE ELSE!

    别!的!地!方!

    Why not ask them to go somewhere else?

    那你为什么不让他们去其他地方呢?

    Ask them?

    问问他们?

    Ask them!

    问问他们!

    Okay. I will try asking.

    好吧。我试着问一下。

    Execuse me, birds.

    打扰了,鸟儿们。

    Will you please go somewhere else?

    你们能去其他地方吗?

    No problem.

    没问题。

    Bye!

    “再见!”

    It worked!

    起作用了!

    Now there are no birds on my head!

    现在,我头上没有鸟了!

    Thank you, Piggie!

    谢谢你,小猪。

    Thank you very much!

    非常感谢你!

    You are welcome…

    不客气……

    • END •

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:亲子阅读📖《There is a bird on your he

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wyhrbltx.html