美文网首页
【诗歌】邀请

【诗歌】邀请

作者: 245255b12143 | 来源:发表于2018-09-04 19:18 被阅读14次
【诗歌】邀请

你为生存做了些什么

It doesn't interest me.

我不关心。

what you do for a living.

我想知道

I want to know

你的追求

what you ache for

你是否敢于梦想

and if you dare to dream

去触碰你那内心的渴望。

of meeting your heart's longing.

你的年龄多大

It doesn't interest me

我不关心。

how old you are.

我想知道,

I want to know

你是否愿意像

if you will risk

傻瓜一样不顾风险

looking like a fool

——为了爱

for love

为了你的梦想

for your dream

还有活着就该有的冒险。

for the adventure of being alive.

我不关心

It doesn't interest me

是什么困境束缚着你的梦想

what  planets are squaring your moon...

我想知道

I want to know

你是否已触及

if you have touched

自己悲伤的中心

the center of your own sorrow

是否因生活的种种背叛

if you have been opened

而心胸开阔

by life’s betrayals

抑或因为害怕更大的痛苦

or have become shriveled and closed

而消沉封闭。

from fear of further pain.

我想知道,

I want to know

你是否能面对痛苦

if you can sit with pain

——我的或者你自己的,

mine or your own

而不必去隐藏

without moving to hide it

涂抹

or fade it

或修饰。

or fix it.

 

我想知道

I want to know

你是否能享受快乐

if you can be with joy

——我的或者你自己的,

mine or your own

你是否能充满野性地舞蹈

if you can dance with wildness

让你从指端到足尖

and let the ecstasy fill you

都被狂喜所充满

to the tips of your fingers and toes

而不会告诫我们

without cautioning us

要小心

to be careful

要现实

to be realistic

要记住作为人类的

to remember the limitations

种种禁忌。

of being human.

我并不关心

It doesn’t interest me

你告诉我的故事

if the story you are telling me

是否真实。

is true.

我想知道, 你是否

I want to know if you can

能为了真实地对待自己

disappoint another

而不怕别人失望。

to be true to yourself.

你是否能承受

If you can bear

背叛的指责

the accusation of betrayal

而不出卖自己的灵魂。

and not betray your own soul.

我想知道,你是否能抛弃曾经的信念

If  you can be faithless

而因此值得信赖。

and therefore trustworthy.

 

我想知道你是否能发现美

I want to know if you can see Beauty

即使并不漂亮

even when it is not pretty

且天天如此。

every day.

而你是否仍能从它的存在中追寻你自己生命的源头。

And if you can source your own life from its presence.

我想知道

I want to know

你是否能与失败相伴

if you can live with failure

你的和我的,

your sand mine

却依然可以站立在湖边

and still stand at the edge of the lake

对着银色的满月放声大喊

and shout to the silver of the full moon,

“是的!”

“Yes.”

我并不关心

It doesn't interest me

你在哪里生活

to know where you live

或者你拥有多少金钱,

or how much money you have.

我想知道

I want to know if you can get up

在悲伤和绝望,疲惫不堪,伤痕累累的夜晚之后,你是否能起床

after the night of grief and despair weary and bruised to the bone

做那些必须要做的事情

and do what needs to be done

为养育孩子。

to feed the children.

我并不关心

It doesn't interest me

你是谁

who you know

你是如何来到这里的,

or how you came to be here.

我想知道

I want to know if you will stand

你是否愿站在烈焰的中心

in the center of the fire

同我一起

with me

毫不退缩。

and not shrink back.

我并不关心

It doesn’t interest me

你在哪里受到教育、你学了什么

where or what or with whom

或者你同谁一起学习

you have studied.

我想知道,

I want to know

在你的内心是什么

what sustains you

支撑你前行

from the inside

当一切都背弃了你。

when all else falls away.

我想知道

I want to know

你是否能孤独地

if you can be alone

面对你自己

with yourself

你是否真正喜欢

and if you truly like

在这沉寂时刻

the company you keep

与你随行你的伴友。

in the empty moments.

相关文章

  • 【诗歌】邀请

    你为生存做了些什么 It doesn't interest me. 我不关心。 what you do for a...

  • 《再别康桥》读后感

    本单元教授的是现代诗歌,在诗歌朗诵会上,应学生们邀请,也朗诵了现代诗歌《再别康桥》。她是徐志摩最有影响的作...

  • 诗篇49篇

    (一)思考 1、这是谁的诗歌?交给了谁?题注 ①可拉后裔的诗歌。 ②交给伶长。 2、诗人邀请万民做什么?诗人的口要...

  • 诗歌艺术馆牧云读书会:正面管教

    诗歌艺术馆牧云读书会 第N+6次 诗歌艺术馆 2018.12.12 今天诗歌艺术馆为牧云读书会特别邀请了魏岩岩老师...

  • 《九绝》笔若邀请我写诗歌

    我一个人在家闲着没事时 看笔若诗歌时 爱笔若诗歌来 燕子飞过屋檐下 夏雨淋湿了燕子 这时候我想起了 笔若邀请我写诗歌

  • 《你只需要做你自己》贵琳

    诗歌是心灵的语言!邀请你静下来、数呼吸,用心体会美好! 《你只需要做你自己》 邀请你深呼吸,去感受 当下的你——就...

  • 邀请你加入“笔若派”诗歌群里和大家一起讨论分享!

    点击立即阅读:笔若派|朦胧诗_诗歌精选集© 邀请你加八“笔若派”诗歌群里和大家一起讨论分享!付费后打开以下图片,保...

  • 一场诗歌的邀请(一)

    四月,我们千里迢迢,乘长风从酒泉赶赴向东,赶到唐诗的发源地——长安,赶赴一场诗歌的盛宴。 曲江一中处风水宝地,中语...

  • 一场诗歌的邀请(三)

    赵雪莲老师吟诵领读之后,又由来自南京的朱建斌老师继续吟诵技巧的讲座和师范。 朱老师以入声韵吟诵了几首古诗。《诗经 ...

  • 一场诗歌的邀请(四)

    我对吟诵的知识匮乏,导致我对朱建斌老师的吟诵欣赏进入比较慢。但是,我能看到朱老师倾情投入的脉动,一会儿耸肩,一会儿...

网友评论

      本文标题:【诗歌】邀请

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wzenwftx.html