第一集
Pick up! Tables 12,4,11
12,4,11号桌上菜
Got it
来了
Hey, When you get a second, stop looking at my boobs.
等你Y有空,麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开
Excuse me,Waitress?Dude?
麻烦一下,服务员?小儿?
Hi,What can I get ya?
你好,请问要点什么?
We need some ...
我们需要些...
Is that annoying?
看了会不爽吗?
Is that obnoxious and rude?
觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗
Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you while you were working?
当你工作的时候如果有人对你这么做,你会觉得烦吗?
Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry.
哎呀,忘记你没工作了 抱歉
Damn, dude, she burned you.
靠,伙计,她完胜你呀
No, hipster.
别搞错了,小痞子
Do not think we're on the same team.
别以为我跟你是一起的
We have nothing in common.
咋们到死都不是同路人
I wear knit hats when it's cold out.
姐戴针织帽子挡酷寒
You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay.
你戴针织帽子学酷玩乐队
You have tattoos to piss off your dad.
你的纹身是想气死你爹
My dad doesn't know he's my dad.
我爹压根儿不知道他是我爹
And finally, you think this is the sound that gets you service.
最后,你认为一声能够得到服务
I think, this is the sound that dries up my vagina.
我觉得,这个声音我如瀑下阴也干枯
The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one.
那位俄国的服务员呢?怎么不见了?
We need horseradish.
我们想要山葵酱
Please
拜托
That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.
妹妹真乖,这样才有礼貌嘛
Paulina!
宝琳娜
Oh, so... so good, oh...
噢,爽死了
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.
噢,抱歉,没注意到你在休息
I just need some horseradish.
我需要山葵酱
Here. Oh, cool.
给你,噢,爽死
Excuse me, Where's my waitress?
打扰了,服务员去哪里了?
She's coming.
她马上来
Earl.
I made your favorite red velvet.
My little cupcake brought me a cupcake.
Let me pay you for that.
Oh, no, no. It's on the house.
It's your birthday.
How old are you gonna be ?
Oh, Earl, if you were just three years younger.
Max, Max, big news.
The new boss fired that Russian waitress, Paulina.
网友评论