美文网首页私人读书馆
许渊冲译《诗经》

许渊冲译《诗经》

作者: 爱做白日梦的虾皇饺小姐 | 来源:发表于2019-03-06 00:29 被阅读6次

    《诗经》给我的感觉像室内乐,简洁轻快,反复渐进;相似重复的句子很多,每次重复的时候又会有少许改动,真的是要念出声来才好听的。

    关雎 · 关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕淑女,君子好逑。

    By riverside a pair Of turtledoves are cooing;

    There is a maiden fair Whom a young man is wooing.

    卷耳 · 我姑酌彼金罍,维以不永怀。...我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤。

    I'll drink my golden cup So as to gather force.

    I drink my rhino cup Lest I'd think of my wife.

    桃夭 · 桃之夭夭,灼灼其华。之子于归,宜其室家。

    The peach tree beams so red, How brilliant are its flowers!

    The maiden's getting wed, Good for the nuptial bowers.

    汉广 · 南有乔木,不可休思。汉有游女,不可求思。

    The tallest Southern tree Affords no shade for me.

    The maiden on the stream Can but be found in dream.

    摽有梅 · 摽有梅,其实七兮。求我庶士,迨其吉兮。

    The fruits from mume-tree fall, One-third of them away.

    If you love me at all, Woo me a lucky day!

    小星 · 嘒彼小星,三五在东。肃肃宵征,夙夜在公,寔命不同。

    Three or five stars shine bright Over the eastern gate.

    We make haste day and night, Busy early and late. Different is our fate.

    击鼓 · 死生契阔,与子成说。执子之手,与子偕老。

    Meet or part, live or die; We made oath, you and I.

    Give me your hand I'll hold And live with me till old.

    相鼠 · 相鼠有皮,人而无仪。人而无仪,不死何为?

    The rat has skin, you see? Man must have decency.

    If he lacks decency, Worse than death it would be.

    淇奥 · 有匪君子,终不可谖兮。

    The duke we love a lot Should never be forgot.

    考槃 · 独寐寤言,永矢弗谖。

    He sleeps, wakes, speaks alone; Such joy won't be forgot.

    硕人 · 手如柔荑,肤如凝脂,领如蝤蛴,齿如瓠犀,螓首蛾眉。巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮。

    Like lard congealed her skin is tender, Her fingers like soft blades of reed;

    Like larva white her neck is slender, Her teeth like rows of melon-seed,

    Her forehead like a dragonfly's, Her arched brows curved like a bow.

    Ah! dark on white her speaking eyes, Her cheeks with smiles and dimples glow.

    木瓜 · 投我以木瓜,报之以琼琚。匪报也,永以为好也。

    She throws a quince to me; I give her a green jade

    Not in return, you see, But to show acquaintance made.

    黍离 · 知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求。悠悠苍天,此何人哉!

    Those who know me will say My heart is sad and bleak;

    Those who don't know me may Ask me for what I seek.

    O boundless azure sky, Who's ruined the land and why?

    采葛 · 彼采葛兮,一日不见,如三月兮。

    To gather vine goes she. 

    I miss her whom I do not see, One day seems longer than months three.

    叔于田 · 岂无居人,不如叔也,洵美且仁。

    Is it true there's none in the town?

    It's only that I cannot find Another hunter so handsome and kind.

    褰裳 · 子不我思,岂无他人。狂童之狂也且。

    If you don't love me as you seem, Can I not find another one?

    Your foolishness is second to none.

    风雨 · 风雨凄凄,鸡鸣喈喈。既见君子,云胡不夷?

    The wind and rain are chill; The crow of cocks is shrill.

    When I've seen my man best, Should I not feel at rest?

    子衿 · 青青子佩,悠悠我思。纵我不往,子宁不来?

    Scholar with belt-stone blue, How long I think of you!

    Though to see you I am not free, O why don't you come to see me?

    野有蔓草 · 有美一人,清扬婉兮。邂逅相遇,适我愿兮。

    There's a beautiful lass With clear eyes and fine forehead,

    When I meet the clear-eyed, My desire's satisfied.

    甫田 · 无思远人,劳心怛怛。

    Don't miss the far-off one, Or your grief won't be done.

    车邻 · 今者不乐,逝者其亡。

    If we do not enjoy today, We'll regret when life ebbs away.

    蒹葭 · 蒹葭苍苍,白露为霜。所谓伊人,在水一方。

    Green, green the reed, Frost and dew gleam.

    Where's she I need? Beyond the stream.

    月出 · 月出皎兮,佼人僚兮。舒窈纠兮,劳心悄兮。

    The moon shines bright; My love's snow-white.

    She looks so cute. Can I be mute?

    南山有台 · 南山有台,北山有莱。乐只君子,邦家之基。乐只君子,万寿无期。

    Plants grow on southern hill And on northern grows grass.

    Enjoy your fill, Men of first class. May you live long Among the throng!

    湛露 · 湛湛露斯,匪阳不晞。厌厌夜饮,不醉无归。

    The heavy dew so bright Is dried up on the trunk.

    Feasting long all the night, None will retire till drunk.

    菁菁者莪 · 菁菁者莪,在彼中沚。既见君子,我心则喜。

    Lush, lush grows southernwood In the midst of the isle.

    Now we see our lord good, Our faces beam with smile.

    鸿雁 · 鸿雁于飞,哀鸣嗷嗷。维此哲人,谓我劬劳。维彼愚人,谓我宣骄。

    Wild geese fly high; They mourn and cry.

    The wise may know Our toil and pain.

    The fool says, "No, Do not complain!"

    北山 · 溥天之下,莫非王土。率土之滨,莫非王臣。

    The land under the sky Is all the king's domain;

    The people far and nigh Are under royal reign.

    裳裳者华 · 裳裳者华,其叶湑兮。我觏之子,我心写兮。我心写兮,是以有誉处兮。

    Flowers give splendid sight With lush leaves by the side.

    I see the lord so bright; My heart is satisfied.

    My heart is satisfied, I praise him with delight.

    隰桑 · 心乎爱矣,遐不谓矣?中心藏之,何日忘之?

    I love him in my heart, Why won't I tell him so?

    Better keep it apart That sweeter it will grow.

    苕之华 · 苕之华,芸其黄矣。心之忧矣,维其伤矣。

    The bignonia blooms Yellow and fade.

    My heart is full of gloom; I feel the wound grief's made.

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:许渊冲译《诗经》

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xhxcyqtx.html