美文网首页
实习医生格蕾第1季第5集台词

实习医生格蕾第1季第5集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-19 07:45 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    Remember when you were a kid, and your biggest worry was, 记得小时候最让自己惦记的是
    Like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday 过生日能否得到辆自行车
    Or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast? 早餐能否吃饼干
    Being an adult, totally overrated. 长大后就完全变了
    I mean, seriously, don't be fooled 我是说真的
    By all the hot shoes and the great sex 不要被各种潮鞋鱼水之欢
    And the no parents anywhere telling you what to do. 没有家人的督促所迷惑
    Adulthood is responsibility. 长大意味着责任
    The lawyer has been managing her estate 你妈妈的律师已经接管了她的房产
    With a limited power of attorney 但律师只有部分权力
    But your mother's alzheimer's is advancing. 但她病情正在加重
    完整版请点击
    So while she's still lucid enough 所以在她还神志清醒时
    To consent, 要同意
    She needs to sign everything over to you. 将她的财产全权交托给你
    Me?
    Responsibility, it really does suck. 责任真是烦死了
    Look, I haven't slept in 48 hours. 听着我已经48小时没睡觉了
    I'm getting my first shot at heart surgery this morning. 今天上午将要参加第一次心脏手术
    I'm missing rounds. 我还没巡诊
    Are you sure there isn't anybody here, or the attorney? 你确定没人能处理吗或者找律师
    I mean, 我是说
    Do I really have to be the one to handle this? 我必须由我处理吗
    We're talking about her estate, finances, medical care. 我们说的是她的房产财产和医疗
    You want to leave her life in someone else's hands? 你真的放心交给别人处理么
    She's your mother. 她是你母亲啊
    Really, really sucks. 真的真的烦死了
    Adults have to be places and do things 大人必需要工作
    And earn a living and pay the rent. 需要生存付租金
    And if you're training to be a surgeon, 而且如果你还是外科实习生的话
    Holding a human heart in your hands... 手里捧着一个心脏
    Hello! 天哪
    Talk about responsibility! 责任啊
    What was that,Dr.Grey? 怎么回事格蕾医生
    Sorry,it slipped.My hands... 对不起有些滑我的手
    It's ok. I'm done. 好了我做完了
    You can release Mrs.Patterson's heart now, 你可以把帕特森夫人的心脏放回去了
    Very gently. 轻轻地
    All right. Let's warm her up. Get her off bypass. 好了给她升温撤掉分流器
    Kind of makes bikes and cookies look 看来还是自行车
    Really, really good,doesn't it. 和饼干最好不是吗
    I wish I could hold a heart. 我希望能捧个心脏
    A monkey could hold a heart. 猴子也能捧心脏
    You're mad Burke didn't ask you. 伯克没请你去你气疯了吧
    George, I need more ice and chips. 乔治我要加冰块和薯片
    Who did you invite? 你都邀请了谁
    We said the list was jocks only 我们说过只请自己人的
    Surgery, trauma, plastics. 外科创伤科整形科的
    Who else? 还有谁
    - Who else?- Some people from peds. -还有谁 -几个儿科的人
    You invited the preschoolers to meredith's house. 你请小屁孩去梅瑞狄斯家
    Next thing, you'll say that you invited the shrinks. 接下来你会说请精神病的了
    She invited mental defects. This party is DOA. 她请了智障这聚会快完了
    Meredith thinks this is going to be a small, 梅瑞狄斯认为这是小型的
    Meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing. 见见你男朋友喝喝酒而已
    Did you clear this with her? 你和她说清楚了吗
    No, but I will. 没有我会告诉她的
    I promise. 我保证
    Why are you wasting the only weekend 为什么搞这聚会浪费周末
    Your boyfriend is in town on a big party? 你和你男朋友的宝贵时间
    Is he bad in bed? 他床上功夫很差吗
    No. I just want him to meet some of my friends. 不是我只是想让他见见我的朋友
    Right. Sixty geeks in scrubs are your friends. 对啊60个外科的怪胎都你朋友
    Bad sex, sucks for you. 性生活不开心真悲哀
    I heard there's a party tonight. 我听说今晚梅瑞狄斯家有个派对
    Really? A party? 真的吗派对吗
    - Uh, news to me. - No party. -好消息啊-没派对啊
    We losing her or what? 那病人是快不行了么
    - Are the grafts? - They're open. Temperature? -是移植器官么-还没缝合温度
    She's at 96 and rising. 96度还在升高
    She should be doing this on her own. 她要自己熬过这关了
    That's her falling. 她快不行了
    Continue the progressions. 持续恶化
    Come on, Mrs.Patterson. Paddles. 振作帕特森夫人除颤器
    - Sets are below 90. - Charge. -指标降到90了 -充电
    Ten joules. 10焦耳
    Clear. 开始
    Come on, Mrs.Patterson. 快点帕特森夫人
    - Give me 20. - Charge. -到20焦耳 -充电
    There. We have rhythm. 好啦心跳恢复
    Reluctant heart. 难搞的心脏
    All right. 好了
    Let's close. Keep an eye on her. 我们开始缝合吧留意她
    Good work, everyone. 干得不错各位
    The scariest part about responsibility? 责任最让人恐惧的是
    When you screw up and let it slip right through your fingers. 当你搞砸了却让它从你的指间流过
    Hey,I heard you 嘿我听说你和伯克
    Did a cabg with burke. 做了个冠脉搭桥术
    - Did you get to hold the heart? - Yeah. -你捧那心脏了吗 -是的
    It's an amazing feeling.You never forget the first time. 感觉很爽你永远忘不了
    It was pretty great just to watch. 看着就也觉得很过瘾
    - Vicarious thrills, you know? - Yeah. -真替你兴奋你知道吗 -是的
    - See you later. - Bye. -一会儿见 -再见
    I think maybe I did something to the heart 我觉得我或许伤到了心脏
    When I was holding it. 当我捧着它的时候
    I nodded off a little, squeezed it. 我打了个盹捏了一下心脏
    Oh, please. The heart's a tough muscle. 哦别心肌很强壮的
    It can take a squeeze or two. 捏一两下没事儿的
    My fingernail popped a glove, cut straight through. 我的指甲穿出了手套直接刺破了
    George, what if I punctured 乔治如果我刺穿了
    Mrs.Patterson's heart? 帕特森夫人的心脏会怎样
    If you had punctured it, 如果是你刺破了心脏
    You would have known when they reperfused. 他们再灌注的时候会知道的
    They got her heart beating. The woman's OK. 他们也恢复了她的心跳那病人没事了
    - So I shouldn't tell burke?- Tell him what? -那我不用告诉伯克吗-告诉他什么
    完整版请点击
    You know, um... 你知道 嗯
    ...nothing happened. The woman's ok, right? 什么出事那病人很好对吗
    She's ok. 她没事
    She's fine. 她很好
    She's fine. 她很好
    What do you see, george? 你看到什么了乔治
    Hyperinflated lungs, cloudy with bullae. 两肺肿胀并伴有肺大泡
    Seriously diminished capacity. 严重减小肺容积
    She must be having trouble breathing. 她一定呼吸很困难
    Course of action? 治疗措施
    Bullectomy procedure. Remove the bullae. Reduce pressure. 肺大泡切除术切除肺大泡减轻压力
    It says here we operated on her back in '99. 病历上说99年她做过背部手术
    So Mrs.Drake has been through this before, 所以德雷克夫人之前得过这病
    But talk her through it anyway. 但还要给她说明白
    And resist the anti-smoking lectures. 还有别给她上戒烟课
    She feels bad enough already. 她的情况已经很糟了
    So, do you think, if they put a picture of these 那么你认为如果把这些图片
    In a pack of cigarettes, people would stop smoking? 印在烟盒上人们就会戒烟吗
    How long has your back been hurting you? 你的背部疼了多久了
    It's chronic. Means I have it all the time. 是慢性的也就是说一直都在疼
    I know what "chronic" means. 我知道慢性是什么意思
    What pain are you having? 是怎样的疼痛
    Oh, man, the pain's bad. 哦老兄非常疼
    It's like a thousand samurai warriors 就像有一千个日本武士
    Stabbing their swords into my spine. 用剑在刺我的脊髓
    I'm allergic to aspirin, 我对阿司匹林过敏
    Most NSAIDs. 大部分消炎药也过敏
    So maybe we'll start you on morphine. 那么我们可能会用些吗啡
    No. The only things that will work are demerol 不唯一管用的是杜冷丁
    Or dilaudid. 或者氢吗啡酮[吗啡的衍生物见效快]
    A ton of dilaudid will set me straight. 10毫升就能让我背直起来
    The standard starting dose is two. 标准的起始剂量是2毫升
    Did you see that Tom Cruise samurai movie, hmm? 你看过汤姆·克鲁斯演的武士么
    Pow! Pow! Pow! 砰砰砰
    Exaggerated and overly specific description of his pain. 过度描述还有夸张的疼痛
    A self-prescription. "pow! pow! pow!"? 自我诊断"砰砰砰"
    He's a dilaudid junkie. 他氢吗啡酮成瘾
    So what do you do? 怎么治疗呢
    Check the database for history, 查查数据库里之前的病例
    Refer to a program and discharge. 推荐戒毒项目让他出院
    After you give him something. 你要先给他止痛
    That's exactly what he wants. 那正是他想要的
    Junkie or not, you still have to treat his pain 不管是不是成瘾你还是得治疗他的疼痛
    As if it were real. 当做真疼来治
    Why? 为什么
    The first rule in pain management - 治疗疼痛的首要原则
    Always ERR on the side of caution. 为了谨慎治疗而犯错
    He's in our care. He says he's in pain. 他是我们的病人他说他疼
    Start a central line. His veins are shot. 给他做中心静脉滴注他静脉都快戳烂了
    The surgery before was supposed to help. 上次的手术应该管用
    But it never felt right. 但感觉一直不好
    Probably would have been a good idea to quit smoking. 或许戒烟是个好办法
    I did! Four-pack-a-day habit. Tt was hell. 我戒了一天四包的习惯太难戒了
    - Here you go, Mrs.Drake. - Didn't do any good. -给你德雷克夫人 -一点用也没有
    Really? Because it looked... 真的吗因为片子上看来
    I mean, from the damage, 肺的损伤情况
    We all thought you probably were still smoking. 我们认为您可能还在吸烟
    Cold turkey, five years ago,what did I get from my trouble? 五年前就戒了可是我的病又怎样
    I still had to quit my job at the restaurant. 我还得辞掉餐馆的工作
    But even sitting, it hurt. 即使是坐着也很疼
    Here you go. 来 给您
    Nobody believed me. They all said it was in my head. 没人相信我他们都说是我想象
    I've seen the films. It's not all in your head. 我看过您的片子不全是想象
    You're right about that. 这点你说对了
    Hey, come here. 过来
    You're too damn young to be a doctor. 你也太年轻了不像医生
    - Hey. - What? -嘿 -什么
    I'm older than I look. 我其实比外表成熟多了
    Do you think this is going to work this time? 你说这次会管用吗
    I think it's your best option. 我认为这是你最佳选择
    - Straight shooter, huh? - Yes, ma'am. -够坦白的-是的 夫人
    I like that. 我喜欢
    Hi, Mr.Patterson. 你好帕特森先生
    Hi. 你好
    Hemodynamics stable? 血液动力稳定吗
    Yeah, map has stayed around 80. Cardiac output at five. 是的动脉压80左右心血排量为5
    - That's good, Dr.Grey? - That's fine, Mr.Patterson. -正常吗格蕾医生 -还好帕特森先生
    But it's not good. 那就不是很好
    Well, heart surgery takes a lot out of the patient, 心脏手术对病人的消耗很大
    But we're monitoring your wife very carefully, 但我们正密切观察你妻子的状况
    And she should be fine. 她会没事的
    Mr.Sterman, let's see about getting you out of here today. 斯特曼先生让我们看看今天能出院吗
    How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
    Pretty OK, except I don't think I ever want 非常好只是我再也
    To have a bowel obstruction again. 不想得这肠梗阻了
    Really? 真的吗
    We get people in here all the time requesting them. 我们总要向这里的病人问些问题
    So, you keeping down clear fluids? 那么你尿正常吗
    And my all timer favorite question to ask a patient 然后是我最爱问的问题
    Have you pooped yet? 您排便了吗
    I'm not exactly sure. 我不太确定
    I think you'd probably know. 我觉得你应该知道
    Passed gas? 放屁了吗
    Yes. 是的
    Really? Because if I bring in my handy lie detector... 是的吗如果我用我的测谎仪
    Ok, no. 好吧没有
    And I shouldn't try and lie, I know. 我不应该骗你我知道
    I went to medical school. 我也上过医学院
    You went to med school? 你也上过吗
    Yeah, dropped out my last year at clinical. 是啊实习的最后一年放弃了
    Too many hours, 太耗时间了
    And I was staring into the ice-cold eyes of divorce. 我还纠结在离婚的事情里
    Yeah, I do research now, 我现在做研究
    and I have a life, a family. 而且我有正常的生活和家庭
    No offense. 别在意
    No, no, that's ok. 没事
    I'm just one of those people who believe you can have both. 我认为家庭和事业可以兼得
    Maybe so. 也许吧
    But your first responsibility's always gonna be your patient 可是你总得把你的病人放第一
    Just coffee. 只是咖啡
    Good.
    - Ok.- Ok. -好吧-好吧
    We call this "a Spaghetti Procedure." 我们叫这个"意大利面手术"
    We cut and deflate the bullae to facilitate 我们把大泡切开然后放出气体
    Gentle manipulation of Mrs. Drake's lung. 对德雷克太太肺部恢复正常
    Dr. Bailey, do you see that? 贝利医生看到了吗
    Sir? 什么
    Oh, my ever-lovin'... 我仁慈的上帝啊
    We need to open her up. I'm taking out the scope. 要做开胸手术我取出仪器了
    You heard him, people. Let's move. 你们都听到了快点
    - Lights.- Let's get set up. -开灯-赶快准备好
    - Ten blade. - Here you go. -10号手术刀-给
    Retractors. 牵引器
    Retractors. 牵拉器给
    Scalpel ready. 解剖刀
    Towel. 毛巾
    Rib spreader. 肋骨牵开器
    Suction. 吸一下
    Is that a towel? 那是毛巾吗
    - Get a pan. - Where did that come from? -那个盘子-是哪来的
    Best guess, her surgery five years ago. 估计是五年前手术时留下的
    Something careless this way comes. 疏忽大意的后果
    - A towel? - Not good. -毛巾-很严重
    She complained of pressure on her chest, 她一直抱怨胸口憋闷
    but nobody takes that seriously 但是没人当回事
    Not good for the patient, not good for the hospital. 这对病人很不好对医院也很不好
    - Not good. - Cristina, hit the files. -糟透了-克里斯蒂娜去查档案
    Find out everything you can about that initial operation. 找出5年前手术的所有细节
    Who was in that room? who was responsible for closing? 谁在手术室谁负责缝合
    George, stay with the patient. 乔治陪着病人
    Keep her happy. She seems to like you? 让她高兴她挺喜欢你的
    Right, ok, um, how long do you think.. 好吧那要多久
    Just,technically I am off at 6. 我说我今天6点下班
    - Am I invited?- Excuse me? -邀请我吗-什么
    Am I invited to the party? 那聚会邀请我吗
    Well, yeah. yes, yeah, of course. 哦是的是的当然

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:实习医生格蕾第1季第5集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xshpbltx.html