美文网首页
巴夏:倾听万物的声音

巴夏:倾听万物的声音

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 09:15 被阅读0次

    巴夏:倾听万物的声音


    巴夏:

    Please proceed! 

    请继续!

    问:

    Hello Bashar! 

    你好,巴夏!

    巴夏:

    And to you good day! 

    你好!

    Speak up! Speak up! 

    请说大声点!

    问:

    Thank you! 

    谢谢!

    I would like to know if you have anything to tell us about the way we treat animals. 

    对于我们对待动物的方式,你有什么要跟我们说的吗?

    巴夏:

    All right. Well, they are a part of your world. 

    好!它们是你们世界的一部分

    They are an expression of unconditional love. 

    无条件的爱的一种表达方式

    They are often reflections for you of certain issues that you may be dealing with 

    它们通常都能向你反射出  某些你需要去面对的问题 

    Certain processes that you may be going through. 

    某些你需要去经历的过程

    And many animals love you so unconditionally 

    许多动物,它们是如此地爱你们

    That some of them are willing to take on the physical effects of negative belief, 

    甚至愿意承担起  那些因你们负面信念而导致的负面影响

    To give you time to process them and let them go. 

    让你们有时间去处理这些负面信念,并释放它们

    You understand? 

    你明白吗?

    问:

    I do! 

    明白了!

    巴夏:

    Also 

    还有

    Many people on your planet think that animals are not as smart as you 

    你们很多人认为,动物没你们聪明

    Nothing could be further from the truth. 

    大错特错!

    In fact, I'm not meaning this in a derogatory way 

    事实上,我真不是在贬低你们

    Allow us to explain 

    让我来解释一下

    In many ways, animals are actually quite a lot smarter than all of you. 

    在很多方面,动物其实比你们所有人  都聪明得多得多!

    The reason for this is this 

    原因如下:

    Animals, in whatever they are, whatever expression of animal they are 

    动物,不论何种形式的动物

    Don't have to be anything but that animal. 

    它们只“是”自己这种“动物”,其他什么都不是

    Therefore they are absolute geniuses at being that animal 

    因此,它们在“做自己这种动物”方面,是绝对的天才!

    They are specialists at being that animal 

    它们在“做自己”方面,是专家!

    You are generalists 

    而你们则是“通才”

    And thus, then you're not necessarily specializing in the way that animals do 

    你们并没有像动物一样,专精某方面

    You spread your intelligence out in a number of different directions 

    你们把智力分散到各个方向(多面手)

    All their intelligence goes in one or very few directions 

    而动物则把智力集中在 一个或少数几个方向

    So they are all geniuses at being what they are 

    所以,它们在“做自己”方面,都是天才!

    And have a lot to teach you 

    能教你们很多东西!

    About how to be a genius at being what you fully are 

    能教你们如何成为“完整的自己”方面的“天才”

    Does that make sense? 

    有道理吗?

    问:

    Definitely! 

    杠杠的!

    巴夏:

    All right. They are in many ways, again, family. 

    当然,它们还是你们的家人

    They are expressions, another expression of the creation consciousness. 

    也是造物主的“意识”另一种表达方式

    They are your 

    它们是你们的

    Family. 

    家人!

    They are unconditionally loving being, 

    他们是 对你们有着无条件爱的家人

    If you allow yourself to experience them that way. 

    如果你们这么看待它们,那你们也就会如实经历到

    It doesn't mean that there are not things that happen in nature. 

    但这并不意味着,在大自然中,什么事都不发生(捕食)

    But they will always happen in balance 

    只要动物间有平衡的关系

    When there is a balanced relationship with them. 

    那发生的任何事,都是自然界自我平衡所需的

    Do that make sense? 

    明白吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    Is this answering your question 

    这样回答可以吗?

    Or is there some other aspect of this you wished to discuss in more detail? 

    还是有哪些细节的东西,你想更深入地探讨的?

    问:

    There is, please. 

    有的

    巴夏:

    Yes! 

    好!

    问:

    I would like to know if there's any way to awaken mankind to animals 

    我想知道有什么方式 可以唤醒人类对动物的认识

    And to their unconditional love to us. 

    让大家意识到动物对我们人类的无条件的爱

    巴夏:

    There are many ways. 

    有很多方法啊!

    Use your imagination 

    运用你的想象力

    You can go out in nature and be with animals. 

    你可以到大自然中,与动物们一起相处

    You can act on your excitement, 

    在你的兴奋上  去行动

    Which will make you more receptive and sensitive antenna the other vibrations, 

    这可以使你变成更加敏锐的“天线”,更容易接受到其他波长的振动

    Other communications coming to you from animals from trees from rocks 

    更容易接收到来自动物、植物、石头的信息

    All things are made of consciousness, 

    万事万物皆由意识而造

    All things have a certain form of expression of consciousness. 

    万事万物皆有  表达其自身意识的方式

    Everything has a way of communicating. 

    一切事物 都有属于祂自己的交流方式

    You just have to learn how to listen. 

    你只需要学习如何聆听

    The easiest way to listen is to be more of yourself, 

    学会“聆听万物声音”的最简单的方式,就是做更完整的自己

    Because more of yourself means you're more connected, 

    因为你越是完整,说明你越是连接

    Because everything is a different expression of the same one thing. 

    而万事万物,都只是同一个“意识”的不同表达方式

    So the more you are yourself, 

    所以你越是做“你自己”

    The more you are capable of experiencing the reflections that they are too 

    你越是能体验到,祂们都是“你自己”的反射

    Do that make sense? 

    这你能理解吗?

    问:

    Yes, but 

    理解,但是……

    Maybe I should make it more clear. 

    也许我该说得更清楚点……

    巴夏:

    All right, please do! 

    好的,请便!

    问:

    Is there a way to awaken people to stop hurting animals? 

    有什么方法,可以唤醒人类,不再伤害动物?

    巴夏:

    Yes! It's what we've said 

    当然,就是我刚才说的

    Teach them about the idea that animals are not less than you 

    教导他们,动物不在他们之下

    Show them demonstrations of their intelligence. 

    向他们展示动物的智慧

    Many people on your planet are beginning to do this now 

    地球上现在已经有很多人  开始这么做了

    Look at all the examples that exist on your planet now 

    去看看那些动物们  展示它们聪明才智的例子

    That even though they've been going on for hundreds and thousands of years, 

    它们这么做  已经成千上万年了

    You are only just noticing 

    而你们却刚刚注意到

    How long did it take you to notice the birds use tools? 

    想想看,你们什么时候发现,鸟儿是懂得利用工具的?

    They been doing it for thousands of years. 

    其实,几千年前,它们就懂得这么做了

    How long did it take you to notice? 

    而你们什么时候才发现的呢?

    So the point is, paid more attention 

    所以,重点是你多关注

    The more attention you paid what's going on around you. 

    多多留意你周围发生的事

    The more intelligence you will observe 

    你就会发现  越来越多动物们聪明的技能

    And the more demonstrations and examples you can show other people 

    你能向其他人展示的例子  也会越来越多

    Look! Look at that beautiful being is doing! 

    “看!看那只动物在做啥?”

    Isn't that amazing? 

    “你不觉得很神奇吗?”

    Isn't that intelligent? 

    “这也太聪明了!”

    You and I aren't that intelligent, aren't we? 

    “我们加起来都没它聪明,不是吗?”

    I'm just being funny there, 

    我是跟你开玩笑的

    But the idea is 

    但我想表达的是

    You really just need to get people to pay attention to what's going on around them. 

    你只需要引导人们,觉察到身边所发生的事

    Get them to open their eyes 

    让他们睁大眼睛去看

    Get them into places where they can experience interactions with animals in creative loving interactive ways. 

    带他们去一些的地方,与动物们进行有创意的、有爱的交流互动

    This is also one of the reasons why it is so powerful to do things now on your planet 

    这也是为什么有些做法,比如和野生海豚、鲸鱼一起游泳

    Like go swimming with the wild dolphins and the whales 

    这些行为,会如此强大而深远的影响力

    They are, 

    海豚与鲸鱼

    Shall we say 

    我这么说吧

    The keepers of the sea as you are the keepers of the land in a sense, 

    它们是海洋的守护者,就像你们是陆地的守护者

    And the ideas they are stewards like you are stewards 

    它们是海洋的管理员,就像你们是陆地的管理员

    They are telepathically connected to other civilizations, other star systems. 

    它们以心灵感应的方式,连接到其他星系,其他文明

    Let them teach you

    让它们教你们

    You how to connect 

    如何连接

    Swim with them, 

    和它们一起游泳

    Play with them, 

    一起玩

    Be with them. 

    和它们待在一起

    They'll $$ on you. 

    (听不懂)

    Do you understand? 

    你明白吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    So have fun with it. 

    所以,开心地和它们一起玩

    Use your imagination. 

    运用你的想象力

    Follow your excitement. 

    跟随你的兴奋

    It will come to you the best way for you 

    你就会找到最适合你的方法

    To demonstrate to other people how to do that. 

    向人们展示,他们也可以做到

    However 

    但是

    You have to allow yourself to do these things because it excites you. 

    你做这些事,必须是因为“兴奋”才做

    Not because you need other people to think like you do 

    而不是为了让他人“相信你所相信的”

    Do you understand? 

    你明白吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    That's the paradox, 

    这就是“矛盾”的地方

    That's the paradox 

    这是一个“悖论”

    You have to be as unconditionally loving 

    你必须充满 无条件的爱

    Unconditionally loving 

    无条件的爱哦!

    As you are asking them to be 

    带着无条件的爱,去邀请他们

    And unconditional means 

    所谓“无条件”

    No condition. 

    就是“没有任何条件”

    So if they choose not to see things your way 

    但他们若是不想  像你一样地看待事情

    Not to have the kind of relationship with animals that you prefer to have. 

    不想有着 像你一样的与动物间的关系

    You can do your best to show them how they could 

    你可以尽你所能地告诉他们  可以怎么做

    And how it might improve their lives 

    这么做可以如何地改善他们的生活

    And expand their consciousness, 

    扩展他们的意识

    But if they ultimately choose not to, 

    但如果他们最后还是选择“不”

    You must allow them the same respect 

    那你就必须尊重他们的选择

    That they are allowing you to choose what you prefer. 

    就像他们尊重你的选择一样

    Yes? --- yes! 

    明白吗?---明白!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:巴夏:倾听万物的声音

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/yeftoxtx.html