(A)元首您好,您忠诚的部下向您报到,欢迎参观新柏林模型。
Dear fuehrer,(黑麦飞娃) you loyal men report to you. welcome to the new Berlin model.
(元首)建造这些有什么困难吗?(仔细的看了一圈后说)
what are some difficults of doing this?
(A)不好说,真的有太多的困难,我认为最大的困难就是我们没有足够的人,哦,我的意思是,大多数人都在打仗。(说话坑坑巴巴的,断断续续的)
that's not an easy question to answer. there are so many things really. I guess one of the biggest difficulties is that we don't have enough people. oh. I mean lots of people are fighting.
(元首)好的,我会尽量给你提供足够的人,现在给我介绍一下这个模型吧!(略作思索后)
OK, I will try my best to give you enough people. Now tell me a little about this model!
(B)(黑麦飞娃)让我为您介绍一下这个模型。(举起右手然后鞠躬)
Let me introduce this model to you
(元首)好的,开始(摊出双手然后回手抱胸)
Okay, let's go
(B)好的,请看这条中心线,元首就在中间最大的那所房子里,优秀的人民可以亲自面见您。(高兴的面对元首说道)
OK, look at the center line. You're in the biggest house in the middle. People can see you If they're good enough.
(元首)听起来不错(略做思考后很高兴的说)
sounds interesting
(A) 元首,你知道的,我是一名交通工程师,我认为这里目前需要更多的公共交通工具。(小心翼翼的说)(指着某个交通路线)
Fuehrer, you know, I'm a transport engineer. I think there should be more public transportation in general.
(元首)那是个好主意(稍微有点兴奋)
it's a good idea.
(B)去年我们花费了近几千个小时来制作这个模型,今年我们将开始建造它。(很兴奋,很感慨地说)
Last year we spent nearly thousands of hours making this model, and this year we will start building it.
(A)而且这里里有医院,也许它可以用来帮助那些受伤的士兵(高兴的说)
And there's a hospital, maybe it can give soldiers some help with physically disabled.
(元首)好的,你们做的很好
OK, you did a good job.
我忠诚的部下,你们知道下一周有个派对吗?你们想去吗?
My loyal staff,did you know next week is have a party?would you like to go?
(AB)当然,我们想去(下级尊敬上级的目光)感谢你的邀请(非常感谢的那种神态特别谨慎的那种语言)
sure, we loved to. Thank you for your invitation.
(元首拍了拍两名士兵的肩膀)…………
网友评论