山有木兮木有枝,心悦君兮君不知。
There is wood in the mountains, wood in the branches, and a heart that pleases you, but you do not know.
纵然江山如画,也难抵你眉间,一点朱砂。
Even if the landscape is picturesque, it can't reach your brow. A little vermillion.
我贪恋的人间烟,不偏不倚,全都是你。
The earthly smoke I covet, even-handed, is all you.
你若是长安,我便是故里,因为,长安归故里。
If you are Chang'an, I am home, for Chang'an is home.
能同途偶遇在这星球上,是某种缘分。
It's a kind of fate to bump into each other on this planet.
好想变成雪啊,这样就可以落在先生的肩上了。
I want to be snow, so I can fall on your shoulder.
目光相遇时心叮当像悬挂的风铃被轻轻的撞。
Eyes Meet Heart Jingling like hanging wind chimes were gently hit.
无论我们活成什么鬼样子,我都相信我们前途无量。
No matter what kind of Hell we live in, I believe we have a future.
世间情动不过盛夏白瓷梅子汤碎冰碰壁当啷响。
The world is moving but the summer white porcelain plum soup broken ice clanging.
我执笔从唐诗宋词,到明清烟雨,满眼皆是你。
I write from the Tang poetry, Song Ci, to the Ming and Qing Misty Rain, you are everywhere.
网友评论