Our Deepest Fear
你我内心深处的恐惧
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate(不够好的).
我们最大的恐惧并不是因为我们不够好。
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我们最大的恐惧是我们自己超乎想象的能力。
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
我们害怕的不是黑暗的那一面,而是我们的光明的一面。
Your playing small does not serve the world.
畏缩的态度不能改变世界。
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
隐藏自己内心的潜能并不会让你身边的人觉得更有安全感。
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
我们都应该发挥自己内心的潜能,就像小孩子那样。
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
每个人都一样,当我们让自己发光时,
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
我们不自觉地影响到身边的人,让他们也能这么做,
As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
我们不但摆脱了自己的恐惧,我们的存在也自然地解放了别人。
我是阁香书院,如果你喜欢看我的英语文章,想看更多的英语文章的话,欢迎关注我,让我们一起学习英语,一起进步吧!
网友评论