My baby sister always says no.
我的小妹妹总是说不。
One day my friend came over to play.
一天, 我的朋友来家里玩。
But my baby sister wouldn't leave us alone.
但是妹妹总是要凑过来和我们玩。
We started to make a model boat.
我们准备制造一个船的模型。
But my baby sister said,"NO BOAT!"
但是妹妹抢走了我们的船,说:“不要造船。”
We wanted to make a blanket tent.
我们想要用毯子做一个帐篷。
But my baby sister said,"NO BLANKET!"
但是妹妹抢走了我们的毯子,说:“不要毯子。”
I tried to give her one of her dolls.
我想要给她一个布娃娃。
But she wasn't interested.She said, "NO DOLL!"
但是她没兴趣,说:“不要布娃娃。”
"Let's play our favorite board game,"my friend said.
“让我们来玩我们最爱的桌游,”我朋友建议。
But my baby sister said, "NO GAME!"
但是妹妹坐在桌游上,说:“不要游戏。”
We went into my room and shut the door .
我们躲进我的房间并关上门。
But my sister said,"NO SHUT!"
但是妹妹说:“不要关门。”
Then Mom made me open the door.
最后妈妈要求我开门。
We ran outside.
我们跑到屋外。
But my sister said , "NO RUN!"
但是妹妹又吵嚷着:“不要跑。”
And followed us.
还要跟着我们。
I sat on my swing.
我坐在我的秋千上。
But my sister said, "NO SWING!"
但是妹妹拉着我,说:“不要荡秋千。”
We tried to play ball.
我们想踢球。
But my sister said,"NO BALL!"
但是妹妹抢了我们的球,说:“不要踢球。”
I thought if I sat on her bike,she might forget about the ball.
我想也许我骑她的自行车,也许她会把球还给我们。
But she didn't care.She said,"NO BIKE...BALL!" and she carried it off.
可她一点也不在乎。她说:“不要自行车…球。” 她抱着球跑走了。
We didn't want to play with her tricycle,anyway.
反正我们也不想玩她的自行车。
So we came back inside to play cards.
于是,我们回到屋里玩牌。
But my sister said,"NO CARDS,NO CARDS!"
但是,妹妹又冲过来抢走我们的牌,说:“不要玩牌,不要玩牌。”
So I got out my favorite cars and trucks.
我只得拿出我最爱的玩具汽车和卡车。
But guess who said,"NO CARS,NO TRUCKS!"
但是猜猜看谁又抢走我的车,“不要玩具汽车,不要玩具卡车。”
We decided to watch cartoons instead.
我们决定还是看卡通片。
But my sister said, "NO TOONS!"
但是妹妹又“啪”得一声关掉电视,说:“不要看卡通片。”
So I yelled,"MAMA!"
这次我终于爆发了,大叫道:“妈妈!”
Then Mama said,"NAP!"
妈妈走过来对妹妹说:“我们该小睡一会了。”
But my sister said, "NO NAP!"
但是妹妹照例说:“不要小睡。
But Mama always wins, and my sister took a nap.
但是妈妈总是有办法,妹妹趴在妈妈肩头睡着了。
• END •
网友评论