美文网首页比格尔英语英文互动
史上最全日常英语口语,有空背背,背完英语棒棒哒!

史上最全日常英语口语,有空背背,背完英语棒棒哒!

作者: 比格尔英语 | 来源:发表于2019-07-23 18:17 被阅读0次

       你到底想说什么?

       What are you trying to say?

       别胡闹了。

       Dont be silly.

       你近视多少度?

       How strong are your glasses?

       没有别的原因。

       Just because.

       这不是我所盼望的。

       It isnt the way I hoped it would be.

       你永远猜不到。

       You will never guess.

       众人对此束手无措。

       No one could do anything about it.

       深感事情不妙。

       I saw something deeply disturbing.

       要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

       Money is a good servant but a bad master.

       我正忙着。

       I am not available.

       别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

       Never say die, its a piece of cake.

       别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

       Dont worry, youll get use to it soon.

       我明白你的感受。

       I know how you feel.

       胜败乃兵家常事。

       You win some, you lose some.

       不要逃避现实。

       Dont bury your head in the sand.

       我没想到你干得这么好。

       I didnt expect you did such a good job.

       你做得挺顺利。

       You are coming alone well.

       她的身材真棒。

       She is well-build.

       脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

    Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

      你看起来很清纯。

      You look neat and fresh.

       你的气质很好。

       You have a beautiful personality.

       我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

       I wish I had all the time Id ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.

       我喜欢你以前的样子。

       I like you the way you were.

       你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

       You two go ahead to the movie without me, I dont want to be a third wheel.

       你过奖啦。

       You flatter me immensely.

       你不应该随意评论别人。

       You should be slow to judge others.

       如有任何错误,请你原谅。

       I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.

       你认识她多久了?

       How long have you known her?

       一见钟情

       It was love at first sight.

       我要复习功课啦。

       Id better hit the books.

       直言不讳

       a piece of ones mind

       他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

       He gave me a piece of mind, "dont shift responsibility onto others."

       水火不容的生活

       a cat and dog life

       这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

       The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.

       我太粗心了。

       It was most careless of me.

       真是始料不及。

       It was quite by accident.

       你有心上人吗?

       Do you have anyone in mind?

       潦倒的生活

        a dogs life

       这个人生活潦倒。

       The man lived a dogs life.

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:史上最全日常英语口语,有空背背,背完英语棒棒哒!

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bnwalctx.html