Let's begin with the company update.让我们从公司的最新消息开始
We're doing well in Brazil. That brings me to our next point, the new brazilian office我们在巴西做得很好,说到这儿,我要谈我们的下一点巴西的新的办公室
Now I would like to move on to my final point现在我想转到我的最后一点
As you know, we've hired a new CFO. He will be here tomorrow.如你所知,我们已经聘请了一个新的首席财务官,他明天会来到这儿
I'm sure that you are aware that we are in moscow now. Well, sales here increased rapidly我确信你知道我们现在在墨西哥,销售已经快速的增长了
As you can see from this part charts, our market share in europe increased by seventeen percent从这个饼图可以看到,我们在欧洲的市场份额增长了17%
I'd like to draw your attention to this line graph我想提醒你看这条线图
Sales rose by seventeen percent last year销售额和去年相比,上升了13%
Spending will decrease by 1.2 million over the next five years未来五年内支出将减少120万美元
Inventory increased to 200 thousands库存金额增加到20万美元
unemployment fell to 7.3%失业率下降至7.3%
inventory rose to two hundreds thousands from one hundred eighteen seven thousand库存金额从18.7万美元增加到20万美元
Unemployment decreased to 3.3% from 3.5%失业率从7.25降至7.3
Cost remains steady at six point seven millions.成本稳定在680万美元
Sales have studying at three hundred seven thousand units销售额稳定在37万件。
网友评论