美文网首页
不可征服

不可征服

作者: 分子树姐姐讲脑科学 | 来源:发表于2022-05-11 10:55 被阅读0次

    INVICTUS (1875年)

    Out of the night that covers me,

    夜幕低垂將我籠罩

    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,

    兩極猶如漆黑地窖

    I thank whatever gods may be

    我感謝未知的上帝

    For my unconquerable soul.

    賦予我不敗的心靈

    In the fell clutch of circumstance

    即使環境險惡危急

    I have not winced nor cried aloud.

    我不會退縮或哭嚎

    Under the bludgeonings of chance

    立於時機的脅迫下

    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

    血流滿面我不屈服

    Beyond this place of wrath and tears

    超越這般悲憤交集

    Looms but the Horror of the shade,

    恐怖陰霾獨步逼近

    And yet the menace of the years

    歲月威脅揮之不去

    Finds and shall find me unafraid.

    我終究會無所畏懼

    It matters not how strait the gate,

    縱然通道多麼險狹

    How charged with punishments the scroll,

    儘管嚴懲綿延不盡

    I am the master of my fate:

    我是我命運的主人

    I am the captain of my soul.

    我是我心靈的統帅

    ──威廉欧内斯特亨利

    ‘Invictus’ is Latin for ‘unconquerable’.

    曼德拉常常背诵的一首诗。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:不可征服

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cmjdurtx.html