美文网首页工作生活
泰戈尔-水手

泰戈尔-水手

作者: 4704c18d9227 | 来源:发表于2019-07-06 23:02 被阅读0次

    The sailor

    水手

    The boat of the boatman Madhu is moored at the wharf of Rajgunj.

    船夫曼特胡的船只停泊在拉琪根琪码头。

    It is useless laden with jute, and has been King there idle for ever so long.

    这只船无用地装载着黄麻,无所事事地停泊在那里已经好久了。

    If he would only lend me his boat, I should man her with a hundred oars, and hoist sails, five or six or seven.

    只要他肯把船借给我,我就给它安装一百只桨,扬起五个,六个或七个布帆。

    I should never steer her to stupid markets, I should sail the seven seas and the thirteen rivers of fairyland.

    我决不把它驾驶到愚蠢的市场上去,我将航行遍童话世界中的七大海洋和十三条河流。

    But. Mother, you won’t weep for me in a corner.

    但妈妈,你不要躲在角落里为我哭泣。

    I am not going into the forest like Ramachandra to come back only after fourteen years.

    我不会像罗犍陀罗那样,到森林中去,一去便是十四年。

    I shall become the prince of the story, and fill my boat with whatever I like.

    我将成为故事中的王子,把我的船装满我所喜欢的东西。

    I shall take my friend Ashu with me. We shall sail merrily across the seven seas and the thirteen rivers of fairyland.

    我会把朋友阿细带上,我们要快快乐乐地航行于童话世界里的七大海洋和十三条河流。

    We shall set sail in the early morning light.

    我将在很早的晨光里㜈帆航行。

    When at noontide you are bathing at the pond, we shall be in the land of a strange king.

    中午,你正在池塘里洗澡时,我们将在一个陌生国王的国土上。

    We shall pass the ford of Tirpurni, and leave behind us the desert of Tepantar.

    我们将经过特浦尼浅滩,把特潘塔沙漠抛落在我们的后面。

    When we come back it will be getting dark, and I shall tell you of all that we have seen.

    当我们回来的时候,天色快黑了,我将告诉你,我们的所见所闻。

    I shall cross the seven seas and the thirteen rivers of fairyland.

    我将越过童话故事中的七大海洋和十三条河流。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:泰戈尔-水手

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/djkdhctx.html