美文网首页
怀揣泥土的人

怀揣泥土的人

作者: 麦穗呀 | 来源:发表于2022-07-11 23:49 被阅读0次

    Go play with what you have, carefully but boldly at the same time, to unleash the unknown possibilities of life, or change the game.

    允许我沉醉,允许我哭泣,允许我在这么远的地方

    Allow me to get carried away, allow me to weep, allow me to be so far away

    把爱情掏出来。如掏一丛夜来香

    Pulling out love, like pulling out a cluster of tuberoses

    面临星光的时候,面临深渊

    facing the starlight is like facing the abyss

    我一直是个怀揣泥土的人,遇见你

    I've always been a woman holding clays.

    它就有了瓷的模样

    But meeting you shapes it porcelain

    却没有人来告诉我每一条路都是晴朗

    Yet no one came to tell me, that every road was cloudless

    比你易跌倒,比你易破碎

    Easier to fall, and more fragile than you

    作为一个贩卖月光和人间的人

    But as a moonlight and life peddler

    我允许你,笑话我

    I allow you to mock me.

    如果哪一个早晨醒来,找不到彼此

    If we wake up at some morning, lose each other

    只有微风吹过

    and leave with only breeze

    一定要微笑,无论记得还是遗忘

    Please smile, remember or forgot.

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:怀揣泥土的人

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dweobrtx.html