美文网首页
what a wonderful world(好歌如诗)

what a wonderful world(好歌如诗)

作者: sunglee | 来源:发表于2017-03-18 22:23 被阅读50次

    I see trees of green, red roses too

    我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰

    I see them bloom for me and you

    我看见它们为你和我开花。

    And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

    我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

    I see skies of blue and clouds of white

    我看见蓝的天,白的云

    The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

    那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜

    And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

    我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

    The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

    那彩虹的色泽,在空中是多麼的美丽

    Are also on the faces of people going by

    也映在路过行人的脸上

    I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

    我自见朋友们在握手相问好不好

    They're really saying I love you.

    他们实是在说著我爱你

    I hear babies cry,

    我听见婴儿在啼哭

    I watch them grow

    我看著他们在长大

    They'll learn much more than I'll never know

    他们将学得比我所知的更要多

    And I think to myself what a wonderful world

    我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

    Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

    是的,我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

    喜欢爵士的朋友大概都不会没听过这首爵士之王路易斯·阿姆斯特朗的经典之作。但是在很长的一段时间里,我是把它当做诗歌来深记的,直到很久之后的一次偶然的机会,我才知道这是一首同样非常著名的歌曲。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题: what a wonderful world(好歌如诗)

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/eampnttx.html