What‘s the baby‘s name? 小孩的名字是什么?
We haven‘t decided yet. Let‘s just call it Rabbit for now.我们还没有决定。现在我们先叫他“兔兔“吧。
The baby‘s pre-birth name is Button. 小宝宝的胎名是“钮扣”。
Do you want a baby sister or brother? 你想要妹妹,还是弟弟?
I want a pretty baby sister. 我想要美丽的妹妹。
What do you like for your baby brother‘s name? 你想要你的弟弟叫什么名字?
I think Wensu will be a good name. 我想文宿是个好名字。
I want to call him Wensu. 我想叫他文宿。
Make sure you don't only love the baby. Okay? 你保证不可以只疼小宝宝,好吗?
Both of you are our children, so I will love both of you equally.你们两个都是我的小孩,所以你们两个我都爱。
Of course! Mom loves Songjin the most. The baby is the next.当然!妈妈最爱宋锦了,然后才是小宝宝。
Is there a baby inside Mummy's tummy? 妈咪的肚子里面有个小宝宝吗?
The baby will be growing in my tummy for the next ten months.接下来是个月小宝宝会在妈妈的肚子里面长大。
So I need help from you from now on. 所以,从现在起我需要你的帮忙。
Don't worry, Mom. I will help you out with all the hard work.妈咪,不用担心,我会帮你做所有辛苦的事情。
网友评论