在人海相遇的人,终究要归还给人海的。
People who meet in the sea of people will eventually be returned to the sea of people.
再好的过去,回忆的次数多了,味道也就淡了。
No matter how good the past is, the more times I remember it, the taste fades.
遇见你,满是心酸,皆是遗憾。
I am full of sadness and regret when I meet you.
让你失望的人,怎么可能只让你失望一次。
How could the person who disappointed you only let you down once?
所有失望都来自“我以为”
All disappointments come from "I thought"
再甜的人,也有一个地方是苦的。
No matter how sweet people are, there is also a bitter place.
让我再看看你,我怕明天就见不到了。
Let me see you again, I'm afraid I won't see you tomorrow.
后来我发现我喜欢的每个人都像你。
Later I found out that everyone I like is like you.
遗憾归遗憾,人不能一直停留在原地吧?
Regrets, regrets, people can't stay where they are, right?
我告诉自己,今天是最后一次想你。
I told myself that today is the last time I miss you.
后来不爱的时候也是真的不爱。
Later, when I didn't love, I really didn't love.
心一旦离开了,就真的再也回不来了。
Once the heart leaves, it really never comes back.
我讨厌自己被你伤害却还爱你的样子。
I hate the way I am hurt by you but still love you.
最怕一个在计划将来,一个在酝酿分手。
I am most afraid that one is planning for the future, and the other is brewing to break up.
知道的越少越快乐,知道的越多越难过。
The less you know, the happier, the more you know, the sadder.
对不起啊,最后也没能变成你喜欢的样子。
Sorry, but in the end it didn't become what you like.
网友评论