risk 风险
financial management 理财
make ends meet 收支平衡
excessive consumption 过度消费
personal investment goal 个人投资目标
spread the risk 分散风险
It's only the middle of the month and I've already spent all my salary again.
才到月中,我的工资就已经画完了。
You never seem to make ends meet.
你好像总是入不敷出。
Controlling my desire to shop is way too hard for me.
对我来说控制购物欲实在是太难了。
I have suffered a lot from excessive consumption.
我因为过度消费没少吃苦头。
It's never too late to start planning financially.
现在开始制定理财计划也不晚。
Do you have any suggestions on how I can spend my salary?
可以给我点如何支配工资的建议吗?
I think you may consider making investments.
我觉得你可以考虑做些投资。
I barely know anything about that. Where do I start?
我对此几乎一窍不通,应该从何开始呢?
To spread the risks,don't put all your eggs in one basket.
出于分散风险的考虑,不要把鸡蛋放在同一个篮子里。
网友评论