美文网首页双语笔记
双语感悟人生8

双语感悟人生8

作者: 森卿清 | 来源:发表于2023-02-08 06:31 被阅读0次

    1. Some things we couldn't understand when we were young; when we finally understood, we are not young anymore.

    有些事情,当我们年轻的时候无法懂得,当我们懂得的时候已不再年轻。

    2. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.

    我喜欢那些时不时冒出来的回忆,无论这一刻过的怎么样,那些回忆都能让我微笑。

    3. Sometimes you will never know the value of the moment until it becomes the memory.

    有时候,直到一些珍贵的时刻变成了回忆,你才会真正意识到它的价值所在。

    4. Life is like a dandelion which is floating in the wind, it seems to be free and unrestrained, actually it's involuntary.

    生活就像随风飘散的蒲公英,看似自由,却身不由己。

    5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

    未来属于那些相信梦想之美好的人。

    6. Life is not only merriment, it is desire and determination.

    生活并不只有欢声笑语,还得要有抱负和决心。

    7. Night doesn't miss the night, it gives you dark circles under your eyes.

    黑夜不会亏待晚睡的人,它会赐你黑眼圈。

    8. Dear past, stop tapping on my shoulder. I don't want to look back.

    亲爱的过去,请别在后面拍打我的肩膀了,我不想再回头。

    9. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.

    停止无谓的担心,还是多想想解决之道吧!

    10. Today is an opportunity to get better, don't waste it.

    今天是一个让一切变得更好的机会,别浪费。

    11. Don't confuse comfort with happiness.

    不要把舒适错当成幸福。

    12. I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.

    不思过往,不念将来,积极向上。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:双语感悟人生8

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ghxqkdtx.html