美文网首页
【Unite 8-6】关系

【Unite 8-6】关系

作者: 乐玩兔 | 来源:发表于2020-01-18 18:01 被阅读0次
    • 描述人物
    • 描述团队默契
    • 建立融洽关系
    • 使用正确的语气

    【1】描述人物

    • He is really fun to be with.
      他真是个开心果
    • He's very easy to talk to.
      他真的很容易沟通
    • She's pretty aggressive.
      她很咄咄逼人
    • He is really hard to read.
      他是难以琢磨
    • She's quite quiet.
      他比较安静
    • He's rather hard to read.
      他比较难理解
    • I didn't like him at first,but I warmed to him.
      刚开始我不喜欢他,但我逐渐喜欢上他了
    • He is easy to talk to and gets on well with people。
      他很容易沟通而且和人相处的融洽
    • He doesn‘t get along with other teams too well.
      他和其他团队相处的不太好
    • She can come across as a bit cold something.
      有时她有点距离。
    • She‘s very quiet and mostly keeps to herself.
      他很安静而且基本不和人交往。
    • He puts people off when he‘s so aggressive.
      当他如此咄咄逼人时,他把人都吓跑了。
    • They warmed the food.
      他热了热食物
      They warmed to him.
      他们开始喜欢上了他
    • Lars is a funny guy.A little quiet in the beginning
      ,but when he warms to people ,he's really fun to be with.
      拉丝是一个有趣的家伙。刚开始有点安静,但是当他开始逐渐与人相处融洽后,他真是一个开心果。

    【2】描述团队默契

    • They don’t seem to talk to each other a lot。
      他们似乎彼此间不太说话
    • He seems to be getting on well with the other engineers。
      他似乎和其他工程师相处的很好
    • He dosn't seem to have spent much time with his teammates。
      它看上去没有花很多时间和他同事在一起
    • They seem don't like on another。
      他们看上去不喜欢彼此
    • They‘ve warmed to one another pretty quickly.
      他们很快就开始喜欢上彼此了
    • Lot's of people have remarked how funny he is.
      很多人都说她是多么有趣的一个人
    • A few people have commeted lately that Toddy can be a bit agressive with other team members.
      有几个人最近谈到托德对其他同事有点咄咄逼人
    • Some people have mentioned that he keeps to himself a lot.
      一些人提到他不太与人交往

    【3】建立融洽关系

    • Do you guys often go out for dinner?
      你们经常出去吃饭吗?
      Yes,when there's a special occasion,like a birthday.
      是的,在特别的日子,例如生日时.

    • Do you ever go to the park?
      你去公园吗?
      Yes,but only when it's not too bad.
      是的,但是近视在天气不太冷的时候

    • Are you on Friendface?
      你会用Friendface吗?
      Yes,but I don't use it much ,only when I'm bored.
      是的,但是我不太常用,只有在我感到无聊的时候
      Right,yeah.Me too.
      是的,是的,我也是

    • Did you come in on the subway?
      你坐地铁来的吗?
      I usually do,but today it was sunny ,so I walked.
      我通常做地铁,但是今天阳光灿烂,所有我走着来
      Nice day,yeah.Actually,I never walk.Too lazy.
      天不错,是啊,其实我从来没不走路,太懒.

    • Are you going to the staff party?
      你去员工派对吗?
      Maybe,but I don't generally like that kind of thing.
      可能吧,但是我总得来说不喜欢那种活动.
      Un-hun,I know what you mean.I don't either.
      恩,我知道你的意思,我也不喜欢.

    • do you usually go out for lunch?
      你通常出去吃午饭吗?
      Sometimes,if it's sunny.
      有时去,如果天气晴朗的话
      Umm,I do the same.
      恩,我也一样

    【4】使用正确的语气

    • where's tomorrow's meeting? (非正式的语气)
      明天会议在哪里?
      I was wondering where tomorrow's meeting will be?(比较正式的语气)
      我想知道明天的会议在哪里?

    • Sorry to disturb you.(这个短语比简单的hey更有礼貌)
      对不起打扰你了.

    • Do we need to come?(有点直接)
      Is it necessary to attend?(比较委婉的表达)
      一定要来吗?

    • 朋友要求你做某事,你可能会说no problem,但是在正式场合需要添加词汇,比如:
      No problem at all.I'll do that staight away.
      完全没问题,我马上就去做

    • 在正式场合可能还会用到的短语
      I'm afraid that's not possible.
      恐怕那是不可能的.
      Could you possibly tell me when you'd be available?
      你能不能告诉我你什么时候有空?
      Would it be possible to get me an estimate.
      能不能估计一下?

    • We have to put off the meeting.
      我们不得不推迟会议
      It's necessary to postpone the meeting.
      有必要推迟会议

    • We'll look into all the alternatives.
      我们会调查所有的选择.(非正式)
      We’ll investigate all the alternatives.
      我们会调查所有的选择。

    • We need to deal with this issue.
      我们需要处理这个问题。
      We need to resolve this issue.
      我们需要解决这个问题
      含有大量成语的一般不正式
      I’m rushed off my feet
      我很忙
      It's a pain in neck.
      真烦人'
      Thanks so much. You’re a star !(比较正式)
      谢谢你,你是一个明星

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:【Unite 8-6】关系

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gpfbactx.html