美文网首页我爱编程
巴夏:宇宙是怎么看你的?

巴夏:宇宙是怎么看你的?

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 09:14 被阅读0次

    巴夏:宇宙是怎么看你的?

    问:

    Hi, Bashar! 

    巴夏,你好!

    巴夏:

    And to you good day!

    你好!

    问:

    I just wanted to share you that my mother took me to see you about 23 years ago 

    差不多在23年前,我妈妈带我来见你

    巴夏:

    Oh! All right. 

    好的!

    问:

    I was 10 years old. So it's good to be your field of energy again. 

    那时我才10岁。今天,能够再次进入你的能量场,真是太棒了!

    巴夏:

    Oh! All right, thank you 

    好的!谢谢!

    And yours as well. 

    能进入你的能量场,我也觉得很棒!

    问:

    Thanks

    谢谢!

    I guess my first question is

    我的第一个问题是

    How does the universe view us as a civilization 

    宇宙是怎么看待我们这个文明的?

    And why is it that we make is so darn hard on ourselves 

    为何我们让自己的人生如此艰难?

    Why have we chose this? 

    为什么我们会做出这样的选择?

    巴夏:

    You have chosen to forget who you are, 

    你选择忘记你是谁

    So that you can rediscover yourselves and remember yourselves from a new point of view 

    这样你才能从另一个角度  重新找回自己,回忆起自己

    With forgetting comes the ability to buy into negative definitions. 

    通过“遗忘”,你才能够吸纳负面 定义/认定/信念

    Because you are exploring the idea of transforming polarities 

    因为你的人生课题是“转化二元对立”

    Transforming dark into light 

    化黑暗为光明

    Transforming limitation into freedom 

    化限制为自由

    Transforming negative into positive. 

    化负面为正面

    This is the process that you are going through 

    这就是你现阶段所经历的过程

    It doesn't have to be a struggle anymore. 

    但你可以不再需要  挣扎/艰苦奋斗

    But we understand that it has been for quite some time 

    我知道,你们已经   挣扎/艰苦奋斗   很长一段时间了

    Because you have for quite some time as a species not understood that physical reality is your projection 

    人类这个物种,不理解“现实世界是你们意识的投射”很长时间了

    That you don't exist in physical reality 

    现实世界/ 实相  不是“真实”的

    That it's not really a solid thing, 

    你并不是在“实相”中

    It's in a sense, just a dream 

    世界只是一场梦

    But you buy into certain ideas, certain beliefs, certain definitions in your physical personality 

    但你作为一个“人”,吸纳了某些理念、信念,以及某些定义

    That allow you to experience certain things in a very solid way. 

    这使得你能够“实实在在”地体验一些事物

    And so when you buy into a certain negative belief 

    所以,当你认可了某些负面信念

    What will come with that belief, 

    随之而来的

    And with all beliefs is a self-perpetuating mechanism 

    则是所有信念系统的都具备的“自我延续机制”

    That makes it appear difficult to change that belief to any other 

    这使得 一种信念 “看似”难以改变成  另一种信念

    Because the belief didn't come with a self reinforcing mechanism 

    因为,信念系统若不具备“自我强化机制”

    You would be able to see you right through it, that's an illusion. 

    你马上就会看穿这个信念,知道它只是幻相

    So the idea that every belief makes it seem as if it's the only belief that can be had. 

    所以,每一个信念都会让自己变成“只能是自己存在”的信念

    So when you buy into something negative, 

    所以,当你有了某个负面信念

    It's going to reinforce the inability to change that in an easy way 

    这个信念就会不断自我强化,使得不被轻易改变

    It doesn't mean that situations are actually inherently difficult to change. 

    但这并不意味,境况是  与身俱来难以改变的

    It's just that a negative belief will make it appear that way. 

    是负面信念的作用,使得境况看似如此

    In order to perpetuate itself, 

    以此来自我延续

    But once you have the skeleton key. 

    但一旦你有了“火眼金睛”(万能钥匙)

    Once you have the understanding 

    一旦你真的理解

    That this is all the result of what you believe to be true 

    这一切都是你相信某些为“真”而产生的结果

    And that's what determines what you experience in physical reality, 

    是你的“相信”决定了你在实相中的体验

    Then you can always neutralize any belief by reminding yourself that it is just a belief 

    这样,你就可以通过提醒自己“这只是个信念,不是真实的”

    It's not an empirical truth necessarily 

    使这个信念“中性化”

    And that you can decide what to believe in that is true for you, 

    你可以决定相信 什么对你是真实的

    And thus change your experience 

    以此来改变你的体验

    Of even the very same situations that a moment ago were experienced by you negatively, 

    即使是同一个境况,之前对你来说还是负面的

    The very same situation when neutralize, and given a positive meaning 

    一旦你视此境况为“中性”,并赋予其正面意义

    Can actually give you a positive effect, 

    你便能从中收获 正面效果

    Regardless of anyone else's intention in that situation, 

    不论他人在此境况中的意图为何

    And regardless of how that situation was initially generated 

    不论此境况当初是如何产生的

    Does that make sense? 

    有道理吗?

    问:

    It does 

    有道理!

    巴夏:

    So in a sense, to answer your question from the way you ask it 

    所以从这个角度来回答你的问题

    The universe sees you as 

    宇宙视你为:

    Master transformers 

    变形“金刚”

    A master class 

    大师级的学生

    A very strong beings 

    非常强大的人!

    And very strong spirits 

    有着非常强大、勇敢的灵魂

    Who know they are strong enough 

    知道自己足够强大

    To have interjected themselves into a reality where they would completely forget who they are 

    勇敢地进入一个“完完全全忘记自己真实身份”的世界

    And be steeped in the experience of negative experience and negative definitions. 

    即使淹没在负面“定义”与负面体验中

    And yet still nevertheless find their way to the light. 

    仍能找到通往光的道路

    It takes a very powerful being to be able to do that. 

    这只有足够强大的人,才能做得到!

    So you are not a kindergarten class. 

    所以你可不是在 幼儿园里

    You are a master graduating class, 

    你是在“研究生学院”(大师课堂)

    And that's how we see you 

    我们就是这么看你的!

    Does that make sense? 

    你明白吗?

    问:

    It does 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    Does that help you? 

    这对你有帮助吗?

    问:

    Very much so! Thank you. 

    非常有帮助!谢谢!

    巴夏:

    Anything else? 

    还有其他问题吗?

    问:

    No! 

    没了!

    巴夏:

    You're done. 

    问完了?

    问:

    Yes

    是的!

    巴夏:

    All right 

    好的!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:巴夏:宇宙是怎么看你的?

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/heftoxtx.html