We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
必备词
1. be convenient for sb. 对某人方便
2. address 称呼
3. draw up 草拟,拟定
4. get down to sth. 着手处理某事
5. draw a list 草拟清单
6. put sb. in the picture 告诉某人近况
7. be responsible for sth. 负责某事
8. detail 细节
9. productive 富有成效的
10. round 回合
11. itinerary /aɪ'tɪnərɛri/ n. 旅程,路线; 旅行日程;日程安排 adj. 旅程的; 巡回的,流动的
12. work out 制订出,设计出
13. negotiation /nɪ,ɡoʃɪ'eʃən/ n. 谈判;转让;顺利的通过
14. productive 多产的,有生产性的
见面打招呼
1. I'm glad you can meet with me today to discuss the details of your order. 真高兴你今天可以和我见面,讨论你们订单中的细节。
2. How do I address you? 怎么称呼您?
3. You must be Mr. Green. 您一定是格林先生吧。
4. Nice to meet you. My name is Irene. 很高兴认识您,我叫艾琳。
5. My name is James; you can just call me Jim. 我叫詹姆斯,你可以叫我吉姆。
6. It's good to see you again. 很高兴我们又见面了。
7. Please allow me to introduce myself. 请容我自我介绍一下。
8. I'm Wendy. This is my card. 我是温蒂,这是我的名片。
9. He is Mr. Hu, our department manager. 他是胡先生,我们的部门经理。
谈判前客套话
1. I'd be happy to answer your questions. 你们有任何问题,请直接提出来。
2.I hope this meeting will be productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的谈判。
3. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一份临时方案。 /'tɛntətɪv/ n. 假设,试验 adj. 试验性的,暂定的;踌躇的
4. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
5. We'll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将会产生双赢局面。
6. We really hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
谈判中这样解释误会
1. That's not exactly what I had in mind. 我不是那么想的。
2. That's not exactly what I was getting at. 我不是那个意思。
3. That's not exactly what I was thinking about. 我不是那么想的。
4. I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was... 恐怕你误解我了。我想说的是......
常用句
1. I'll be responsible for the first round of negotiations here. 我将负责第一轮的谈判。、
2. It's nice to finally meet you. 很高兴终于与你见面了。
3. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. 很高兴,终于见到你了。
4. It's my honor to take part in the negotiation. 能参加这次谈判是我的荣幸。
5. I want to discuss the matter of the schedule, if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你现在方便的话,我想谈一下日程安排的问题。
6. Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7. Here is a copy of the itinerary we have worked out for you. Would you please take a look at it? 这是我们为你们拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
网友评论