Thanks. Goodbye!Have a nice day!谢谢 再见 祝你开心
You too. Take care.你也是 朋友保重
See you!再见咯
Alright, awesome!太棒啦
Let's go that way then. 我们去那边吧
Oh, yeal! I see the sign. 对 我看见指示牌了
Kssssss 耶耶耶耶
Alright, I’ll be back in a quick second.我秒秒钟解决
Okay.好的
Bye, guys. 再见 朋友们
Uh, sorry for keeping you guys waiting. 不好意思让你久等了。
I’m back. 我回来啦
Yeah, okay, let’s go. 好的,我们走吧
Back to go find the Eaton Centre! 重新上路,去找伊顿中心
Zou Ba!走吧
Alright. Wait a second, guys. 稍等一下,朋友们
I need to go to find the bathroom again, cause I wanna fix my makeup. 洗手间又在呼唤我了,本仙女想去补补妆
Let's try to find someone.我们找人问问吧
where can ask 上哪儿问呢
Um, excuse me. 打扰一下
Do you guys have a minute for a few questions?可以耽误你们一分钟问几个问题吗
-Yeah, sure. -Sure 当然可以 当然
I’m from Montreal, we kind of have underground, but it's not as extensive as PATH. 我是蒙特利尔那边来的,我们那儿也有地下通道,但规模没有PATH这么大。
-Okay. -Like, um... -好的 -嗯
Was it confusing when you first used it?你们第一次逛的时候,是不是也很头大。
Oh, for sure. Yeah. 当然了 是的
It's easy to get lost down here. 在下面很容易傻傻分不清方向
-Yeah, for sure. -Yeah, it takes time to get used to it. 是的,当然了。 -需要花时间慢慢习惯。
Do you think tourists would have like a hard time, like navigating PATH? 你们觉得对游客来说,在这下边找路会不会太难
Definitely 当然啊
-Oh, a hundred percent. Yeah. -Oh, yeah. -百分之百 -是的
-Yeah. -It's very difficult fo tourists. -是的 -对游客来说太难了
-Yeah. The sighs downstairs, they’re not very visible, visually. -Mm 这下面的指示牌不是很显眼 -唔
-Yeah 对的
When you' re walking, like, you really have to look up. -Yeah -Mm在这里闲逛的时候得抬头才看的到 -是的 -嗯
Wait, yeah, I didn't notice that it was like on the celling at first.是的,我一开始都没注意到指示牌在天花板上
Yeah 是的
Like I saw there was a map, but then like, I saw the arrows on the map. 我之前还找了地图,地图上确实是标了一些箭头
but I didn't notice that there was like an arrow thing pointed up there, like... -Yeah但我还没注意到头顶上还有指路的
And one quick question. 最后快速问一下
Do you guys know where the restrooms are? 你们知道哪儿有洗手间吗
Yeah yeah yeah. -I do, yeah. -嗯嗯 -知道
-Acultually -Yeah, there’s a few nearby. -其实 -是的 这附近有好几个
-but they’re hard to find in this area. -Okay, yeah. -但是都藏的很深 -嗯嗯
But, yeah, there’s one just down the hallway over here on your left.但有一间就在过道那头 左手边
-Okay -Yeah -好的 - 嗯
Thank you guys ao much! 好的,非常谢谢你们
Have a nice day. Bye! Thank you! 1好人一生平安 再见 -谢谢你
Alright. Yay!Let's go. 好啦 耶耶 出发
Okay. so wait a second out here, guys. 在外面等等我,朋友们
I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick. See you in a sec. 我快速用一下洗手间,一会见
Ah, hope you didn't wait too long. 啊 希望没让你们等太久
Sorry guys. Okay, ready? 不好意思,准备好了吗?
Let’s go again. 我们继续上路吧
To Eaton Centreat, yay. 去伊顿中心 耶
After occasionally going off track a bunch in search of restrooms, Zoe realizes that she has no idea where she is going.几次走入岔路寻找厕所,继续上路的Zoe已经很难辨别方向了
Just when she’s about to give up, a well-meaning passer-by points the way.就在她不知该往哪里走的时候,一位好心的路人帮助了他们
Um, hi, excuse me. Do you have a minute?你好 打扰一下 能耽误你一分钟吗
Oh, yeah. Sure, yeah. What's up?好的,怎么啦
Um, could I ask you a couple questions?可以问你几个问题吗?
Yeah, no problem. What’s up? 好的 没问题
Um, so, are you from Toronto?你是本地人吗?
-I am, yeah. -Do you...Do you know how to use PATH?嗯嗯 你熟悉PATH内部的路线吗
Because I’m from Montreal and it's my first time here. 我是从蒙特利尔来的,今天是我第一次来这里。
-Ah. -So it's a bit confusing. 啊 所以我有点被绕晕了
Mm, Sometimes I get lost in PATH, too, cause it's gigantic. -Mm嗯,我有时候都会迷路,这地方太大了。嗯
-Yeah. -Um, where are you tryna go to?师是的,你要去哪儿呢
Um, so I’m tryna get to the Eaton Centre. 我要去伊顿中心
-Eaton Centre, okay. I got you. -Yeah -伊顿中心 行 明白 -嗯嗯
Um, we don't wanna go this way and to the right here.别走这边要走右边
I’ll show you. This way. 我指给你看,这边来
Alright. Thank you. 好的,谢谢你
And um, if you go there, that's right where the path is. 往那边走就对了
-Mm. -Then you should be able to find the way from there.嗯 然后你应该就能找到了
Okay great. Thank you very much.太好了 谢谢您
-No problem. -Have a good time.不客气 -诸事顺利
-Bye.-Thanks. -再见 -谢谢
Alright 好的
Oh, let's go throught here, Patrick. 我们从这里穿过去 Patrick
Ughhhhh 呃
Alright, let's see. 好了 我们来看看
Oh, yeah, I see, look. 啊 我看到了 这里
Says Eaton Centre right there. 上面写着是伊顿中心
Alright, so we must be in the right spot.Okay. 那我们没走错
Oh, yeah. There's a sign over there. 是的,那边有个指示牌
Alright, let's go.好了,走吧
Alright, come, Patrick ! 来呀 Patrick
Oh, wow! This looks cool! 哇 这里看起来好棒
Yay, we made it to Eaton Centre, guys! 我们终于抵达了伊顿中心,朋友们
Wow, what a relief! 哇 真是太不容易了
It was really difficult to navigate PATH, but we finally made it. PATH的路真的太难找了,但是现在我们总算到了。
I’m gonna go shopping now, finally. 本仙女终于可以尽情剁手
And you guys make sure to review the lesson points, okay? 你们一定要复习本课知识点哟 好吗
Xie xie ni men,zai jian. 谢谢你们,再见。Bye 再见
After bumping into all the roadblocks along the way, and with the help of many kind-hearted people, Zoe has finally managed to reach her destination. Eaton Centre to start enjoying her long shopping session. 经过这一路的重重困难,在很多好心人的帮助下,Zoe 终于来到了目的地伊顿中心,也迎来了等候多时的享受购物的时刻。
网友评论