巴夏:视觉化的两个重点(显化)
巴夏:
But please remember this.
但请记住
Two important factors
两个重点(要考试的赶脚)
Number one
第一
The definition of manifestation is not bringing something to you you don't have
显化,不是 把你没有的东西带给你
It's making visible what's already here by matching frequency
而是调整频率与它匹配,于是你就看见 其实早已存在于此地的“它”
You already have everything you need.
你已经拥有了你所需要的一切
You just don't know it yet
你只是还不知道而已
Because you can't see it
因为你看不到它们
Because you're not the wavelength of it yet.
因为你还不是在那个波长上(频率)
It's important to understand
理解这点很重要
That is a very important distinction in the idea and the definition of manifestation
这是区分你是否真的理解“显化的意义”的很重要的一点
Number two.
第二
Many people on your planet use this concept of visualization to manifest things
很多地球人都用“视觉化”来显化你们想要的
And that's all well and good, as a permission slip
视觉化,是一个自我意识许可,你们如此运用的话是很好的
But many of you are not using visualization in the most powerful way you could be.
但你们很多人都没有发挥出“视觉化”的真正强大之处
If you have visualization of what you believe is the ideal reality.
如果你视觉化 你相信你能实现的“理想的现实”
That's all well and good
这么做很好!
But that visualization that picture of seeing yourself in that ideal reality
但你所视觉化的那个画面,你所看见的理想情景中的自己
Number one
第一
Needs to be seeing yourself after the fact of that reality happening
你要看见理想已经实现后的自己
Because you know that once something is already happen
因为,你也知道,一旦某件事情“已经发生”了
That's very different energy than waiting for it to happen, isn't it?
那跟“等待事情发生”相比,在能量上是非常不同的,是吧?
So have the energy that's already happen,
所以,你拥有(调整到)事件已经发生的能量
You're already living it.
你已经活在其中
It's already there
它已经在那里
And feel and see yourself in that visualization already living that.
你看着、感受着 视觉化中的自己生活在其中
And feel how exciting that is to you
你能有多兴奋,就让自己多兴奋
As soon as you reach the peak of excitement in seeing that visualization
一旦你在视觉化中达到 兴奋的最顶点
Utterly Totally Absolutely
完全地、彻底地、绝对地
Drop the picture.
丢弃/释放/擦除 这个画面
Don't insist on it looking anything like the picture.
对于结果 哪怕有一点像这幅画面,你都不要有丝毫执着
The only purpose for the picture that your physical mind created
你大脑创造这幅画面的唯一目的
Was that gets you into the state of excitement
是要让你进入兴奋状态(能量)
That equivalent to whatever the manifestation actually needs to be
而兴奋状态,是任何显化真正需要的(唯一需要的)
Now sometimes it might coincidentally looks very similar to the picture you had
有时候,可能是刚好巧合,结果跟想象画面非常相似
But more often than not it will look nothing like it.
但更经常的是,结果跟画面根本不像
In fact, it will actually look many times better than you imagine.
实际上,还会比你想象的好得多得多
So if you understand that that visualization is just a symbol of the reality
所以,如果你知道那个视觉化的画面,只是那个实相的一个象征
A symbol of the manifestation,
是你想要显化的未来的一个 标志
And you just let the energy stand and drop the picture,
而且你保持住能量,并且放下那个画面
Then the higher mind can actually take that spot that you just created
如此,高我才能真正托管你 刚刚制造出来的那个“点”
That the vacuum you just created
你刚刚创造的“真空”
And fill it with the picture with the reality with the experience
并往其中填满那个画面,那个实相,那个体验
That actually is representative of the state of excitement that the picture help to generate
而这一切都是 由“视觉化的画面”帮助产生的“兴奋”的代表
That's how you use visualization
这才是你运用 视觉化 的真正方式
Because the idea is
因为它运作的原理
and the reason this work
以及这么做有效的原因
Is because your physical mind has no idea how something actually might happen.
是因为你们头脑,根本不知道事情到底会怎么发生
It's not built to know how something might actually happen.
它设计出来,不是用来知道事情会怎么发生的
And what it thinks of as the absolute pinnacle of existence
头脑所认为的 绝对的、最顶点的结果
From the higher mind's perspective might be just the beginning
在高我看来,可能只是最低点/起点
And it can actually give you something many times greater than you are capable of imagining with the physical mind.
而且高我所能带给你的,比你脑袋能想到的,好得多得多
So if you understand that
所以,如果你真的明白
the visualization that your physical mind is capable of generating
你头脑所能视觉化的最佳结果
Is actually a limitation on how magnificently the manifestation could happen
其实是你能显化出来的神奇宏伟的“奇迹”的一个限制
You would drop it like a hot potato
那你就会赶紧把它放下,就像放下一个烫手的山芋
Because you don't want to limit the way it could happen
因为如果你知道你能显化出来的,会比你想象的 好得好几倍
if you know it could happen many times more powerfully.
那你就不会限制 事情到底将会怎么发生
Would you ?
难道不是吗?
No!
你不会限制的
So don't think that you have to maintain that particular image.
所以不要认为你必须保持住这个特定的画面
Just let it generate the excitement
只是让它 帮助你产生兴奋的感觉
Hand the excitement over your higher mind.
然后把你的兴奋 交托给你的高我
Let the higher mind bringing you whatever it needs to bring you
并允许祂 带给你 所有祂需要带给你的
And always assumed that the next thing it happens is part your excitement
并坚信接下来发生的每件事 都是你兴奋的一部分
Part of the path of leading you to everything you need to be led to
都是你旅途的一部分,都是在引导你到达 你需要到达的地方
Give it a positive meaning
并赋予它积极正面的意义
And you will see that it will have a beneficial and positive effect
那你就会看到 它确实对你有助益的效果 和积极的意义
That's how it works.
宇宙(事情)就是这么运作的
Does that help you?
这对你们有帮助吗?
Yes? No? Maybe?
是?还是不是?还是也许是?
问:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
All right, thank you!
好的!谢谢!
网友评论