美文网首页
【每日读诗】歌

【每日读诗】歌

作者: 喜马拉雅兀鹫 | 来源:发表于2020-05-03 23:04 被阅读0次

    -Oscar Wilde

    -奥斯卡·王尔德

    Aring of gold and a milk-white dove

    一只金戒和一只白鸽

    Are goodly gifts for thee,

    是给你的重礼,

    And a hempen rope for your own love

    一根绳索缚住了你的爱

    To hang upon a tree.

    高高挂在树枝。

    For you a House of Ivory

    象牙小屋给了你

    (Roses are white in the rose-bower)!

    (白玫瑰在花荫盛开) !

    Anarrow bed for me to lie

    狭窄小床留与我

    (White, O white, is the hemlock flower)!

    (白呀白如铁杉花) !

    Myrtle and jessamine for you,

    给你茉莉和桃金娘

    (O the red rose is fair to see)!

    (哦,红玫瑰看去真漂亮) !

    For me the cypress and the rue

    给我丝柏和芸香,

    (Fairest of all is rose-mary)!

    (最漂亮堪称迷迭香) !

    For you three lovers of your hand,

    共手相送你仨情郎

    (Green grass where a man lies dead)!

    (-男子长眠绿草坪) !

    For me three paces on the sand,

    沙滩上留下我三步印

    (Plant ilie at my head)!

    (种一棵百合在我头顶) !

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:【每日读诗】歌

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ilrsghtx.html