F: Do you have any more information about the location of the missing aircraft?
你们有关于失踪飞机位置的更多信息吗?
M: No, we don’t. The only information we have is that it disappeared.
没有,我们只知道它失踪了。
F: What about the last communication with the aircraft?
那飞机的最后一次通话呢?
M: The last communication was about 15 minutes before it disappeared.
最后一次通话在它消失前15分钟。
F: Was there anything unusual in the communication?
沟通中有异常吗?
M: No, there wasn't anything unusual. Nothing pointed to any kind of problem. Anyway, we are confident that we will find it. It’s a large aircraft, so it shouldn’t be difficult to find.
没有,一切正常,没有任何异常。不管怎样,我们有信心找到它。这是一架大飞机,所以应该不难找到。
F: How many countries are helping with the search?
有多少国家在协助搜寻?
M: Right now, we have search teams from 3 countries starting the search.
目前我们有3个国家的搜寻团队展开了搜寻。
F: It’s a big area to search, so can you give us an estimate about how long it will take.
这是一个很大的搜寻区域,你能估计一下要花多长时间吗?
M: Yes, it’s a big area so it might take a long time.But we won’t give up. We will search until we find it.
是的,这是一个很大的区域,可能需要很长时间,但我们不会放弃。我们会一直寻找,直到找到为止。
M1: Have they found the wreckage yet?
他们找到飞机残骸了吗?
M2: What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
M1: You know, the airplane that disappeared last year.
去年失踪的那架飞机。
M2: Oh, yes. Now I know what you're referring to. Yes, they found some pieces of it.
哦,现在我明白你的意思了。他们找到了一些碎片。
M1: What about the black boxes?
那黑匣子呢?
M2: No, they still haven’t found the black boxes.
他们还没有找到黑匣子。
M1: It’s hard to believe they still don’t know what happened.
很难相信他们仍然不知道发生了什么事。
M2: Perhaps they’ll never know, especially if they don’t find the black boxes.
也许他们永远不会知道,尤其是如果找不到黑匣子的话。
M1: Whatever happened to it, there is no good reason why a modern airline is allowed to disappear.
不管发生了什么,一架现代飞机没有理由凭空消失。
M2: I agree with you.
我同意你的看法。
网友评论