第一季第十四集,情人节,Joey带Chandler去约会,谁知Joey的女朋友带来的竟是Chandler冤家Janice。(Chandler和Janice第二次分手没多久)
更可气的是,Joey居然在约会一半时,要扔下Chandler,和女朋友快活去。
看着Chandler一脸不爽,Joey也觉得不好意思,就把自己的信用卡给Chandler说,Dinner's on me(晚饭算我请)
Chandler: Ok, you can not just do this to me.
好吧,但你不能这样对我!
Joey: You're right, I'm sorry.
你说的没错,对不起。
Lorraine: Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go please?
呃,能给我们三份巧克力慕思外带吗?
Joey: I'm out of here. Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me. I'm sorry, Chandler.
我要走了。给你我的信用卡,晚饭算我请。对不起,Chandler。
Chandler: I hope she throws up on you.
我希望她吐在你身上。
Joey: Thanks.
谢啦。
Dinner's on me
我请客
-
Thanks so much for your help. Dinner's on me tonight.
非常感谢你的帮助。今晚我请你吃饭。 -
Come by the Tomahawk tonight. dinner's on me.
今晚带着战斧过来参加我的晚宴。 -
James, let's go to dinner! It's on me.
一起去吃饭吧,我请客。
throws up
呕吐
-
You're not a friend. I hope she throws up on you.
你不够朋友,我巴不得她呕吐到你身上。 -
The sea throws up all sorts of debris on the beach.
大海把各种残骸碎片都冲上海滩。 -
Ask that rummy to leave before he throws up.
趁那醉鬼还没呕吐,让他赶快离开。
网友评论