美文网首页巴夏
巴夏谈爱情3:剩女变女神

巴夏谈爱情3:剩女变女神

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 11:53 被阅读0次

    巴夏谈爱情3:剩女变女神

    问:

    I feel I'm getting to too old.

    我觉得我变老了很多


    巴夏:

    OH! How old are you?

    哦!你多大了?


    问:

    I'm 30

    30岁了


    巴夏:

    I beg your pardon?

    几岁了?


    30

    就30?


    问:

    Yes, but on this planet, that's old.

    是啊,但是在地球上,算“剩女”了


    巴夏:

    No no..........

    不...不...不...


    Excuses, excuses, excuses

    借口...借口...借口...


    That are not real.

    借口,不是真相


    You have a saying on your planet that is very wise.

    你们地球上,有句话说得很有智慧:


    Yes?

    你知道不?


    Fear, F E A R

    恐惧,Fear


    False Evidence Appearing Real

    F虚假  E证据  A显示为  R真实


    Yes

    你明白不?


    False evidence appearing real.

    虚假的证据,显示为真实(直译)


    The fact that your 30

    你说,你已经30岁了


    The fact that you're on earth.

    你说,在地球上,这算老的了


    The fact that a lot of people say,

    你说,地球人都这么说


    Well, that biological clock is ticking.

    “岁月不饶人”


    You'd best married soon

    “你最好尽快结婚”


    Or you're going to be a dried up (有谁听出来了)

    “要不然变成剩女,你就没人要了”


    Is absolute nonsense.

    这些都毫无道理(都是屁话)


    Now, yes, we understand is a collective consensus reality.

    是的,我们也理解,这是一个集体共识投射的实相


    There are certain things that you've agreed to with the collective consensus

    你也同意了集体意识中的一些设定


    That you all abide by

    你也遵守部分规则


    that are general, very general true for a lot of you

    就是那些大众的、通用的设定与规则


    That doesn't mean that every single aspect of that has to apply to you individually,

    但并不意味着,每一条都要应用到你身上


    And if you simply allow yourself to really fully be yourself,

    而且只要你允许自己,做完整的、真实的自己


    Then whatever it is actually needs to be in your life

    那么你生活所需的一切


    That is relevant to be in your life

    所有与你人生相关的(人事物)


    Will be in your life

    都会出现在你生命中


    Because it cannot be not in your life

    因为它们无法不到来


    When we talk about again excitement being complete kit that's what we mean

    这就是我们说的“兴奋是(让人生)完整的工具”的意思


    Everything is relevant will happen.

    一切相关的,都会显化(发生)


    There is only one exception to this.

    如果有例外,那只可能是这种情况:


    You've made all your agreements

    所有的你们达成的协定


    You've made all your appointments

    所有的你们设好的约定


    If you don't worry about them.

    只要你不担心它们


    You'll keep them

    它们就不会“毁约”(直译:你就会保持它们)


    The things that need to happen will happen in perfect timing by the agreement You already made

    所有该发生的,都会按照你设定的,在完美时刻发生


    In this life and before this life about this life.

    这些设定,包括你投胎前的,以及人生过程中的


    The only way to miss your agreements is to spend your time and energy

    唯一“毁约”的做法,就是花时间、心思、能量


    Worrying you will miss the agreements

    在那里担心你会“毁约”(原意:错过约定)


    That how you miss the timing

    你也是这么错过时机的


    By spending time and energy worrying you'll miss your timing

    就是花时间、心思、能量,担心你会错过时机


    That's the only way to miss your time

    这是错过你时机的唯一做法


    If you don't worry about missing your timing.

    如果你不担心你会错过时机


    You cannot miss your timing

    你就不可能错过


    问:

    OK! I understand that.

    好的,我明白了!


    巴夏:

    Maybe you do, and maybe you don't, we'll see.

    你也许明白了,也许还没明白,我们边走边看


    问:

    I heard you say that before.

    你听以前说过了


    Question:

    问个问题:


    Aren't there multiple infinite reality,

    不是存在无限多个多重实相?


    So the agree and appointment in whatever

    那关于协定与约定


    Aren't they different across all the different realities?

    是不是不同的实相,有着不同的协定与约定?


    巴夏:

    Some are very slightly different and some are massively different,

    有些是稍微不同,有些则是极其不同


    But you still get to choose which one you prefer.

    但仍取决于,你选择哪一个是你所喜好的


    That's how you fit into the niche and the path that is you by being your full self,

    这就是你,如何通过做完整的自己,把自己摆放到人生的康庄大道上


    And knowing that whatever has to unfold that is relevant for you

    并且很清楚地知道:无论发生什么事,肯定与你有关


    As a unique consciousness and a unique perspective

    都是你,这个独一无二的意识,独一无二的视角


    Will be exactly what you need

    经历这段人生所需要的


    to get a reflection of the fulfillment that you create in your state of being

    从而能使得你内在的圆满的状态,在外在投射出“圆满之境”


    问:

    So the other version of me, they're not really me, right?

    所以另一个版本的我,他们其实不是我,是吗?


    NO! They're not.

    对!他们不是你


    巴夏:

    They are other people entirely.

    他们完全是另一个人


    问:

    OK! I wonder about that.

    好棒!这个问题,我之前稀里糊涂了很久


    巴夏:

    Does that answer that question?

    现在不糊涂了吧,^_^


    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:巴夏谈爱情3:剩女变女神

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ixxfoxtx.html