美文网首页句子控
因电影 爱英语——《怦然心动》

因电影 爱英语——《怦然心动》

作者: 豆喵屋 | 来源:发表于2020-09-02 15:45 被阅读0次

    One

    It was those eyes,somthing in those dazzling eyes.

    他的双眸让我如痴如醉。

    Two

    You have to look at the whole landscape.

    你得考虑画的整体效果。

    A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

    一幅画绝非简单拼凑就能完成。

    A cow by itself is just a cow.

    一头牛只是一头牛。

    A meadow by itself is just grass,flowers.

    草地本身只有青草和花朵。

    And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.

    阳光照进大树的枝头,亦不过缕缕薄光。

    But you put them all together and it can be magic.

    但若你能将他们衔接拼凑,却能收获意想不到的成果。

    Three

    And the higher I got,the more amazed I was by the view.

    但我发现爬的越高,眼前的景象便愈发迷人。

    I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.

    沁人心脾的微风迎面扑来。

    Like sunshine and wild grass.

    就像夹杂着阳光和野草的芬芳。

    I couldn't stop breathing it in filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.

    我忍不住大口呼吸,让肺里溢满甜美醉人的气息。

    Four

    From that moment on,that became my spot.

    从那一刻起,我彻底爱上了这里。

    I could sit there for hours,just looking out at the world.

    我可以坐上好几个钟头,静静欣赏这世界。

    Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.

    落日时而泛着微醺的紫红。

    And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.

    时而迸发出橙色的余晖,瞬间布满天边的晚霞。

    It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

    在如此瑰丽的景象中,我终于慢慢有所领悟爸爸所说的整体胜于全部。

    Five

    I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

    希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。

    It was the first thing I saw every morning and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.

    我每天醒来就会看着这幅画,它亦每天伴着我入眠。

    And once I could look at it without crying,I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.

    直到有一天看着它,我不再泪眼朦胧,我领悟到了更深层次的寓意。

    I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.

    我的世界观开始有了细微的变化。

    Six

    I tried to be casual about it,but it didn't take.

    我试着佯装淡定,却毫不管用。

    I started having bad dreams.

    我开始做噩梦。

    I‘d be trapped inside a huge egg and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me.

    梦见自己被困在巨型鸡蛋里,怪物张嘴将我吞入囊中。

    I'd wake up just in time.

    所幸每次都能及时醒来。

    Then the real nightmare began.

    没想到噩梦成真了。

    Seven

    You know,Bryce,one's character is set at an early age.

    布莱斯,你知道,人的性格塑造于小时候。

    I’d hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

    我不希望你就这么迷失自我。

    It's about honesty,son.

    做人要诚实,孩子。

    Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

    一时的隐忍难捱或许能让你免去一世的痛苦煎熬。

    Eight

    Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin,

    some in gloss.

    有些人会渐露平庸,有些人会小有所成,还有些人会出类拔萃。

    But every once in a while,you find someone who's iridescent.

    但你偶尔才能遇上一个光彩夺目的人。

    And when you do,nothing will ever compare.

    当你真正遇到这一刻,才能明白其中的美好。

    Nine

    The apple doesn't fall far form the tree,my friend.

    正所谓上梁不正下梁歪啊,朋友。

    Ten

    As we stood there,I realized that all these year we never really talked.

    当我们站在那儿,我意识到这么些年我们没有真正地交谈过。

    But that day,we started.

    但那天,我们交流了。

    And I knew we'd be talking for a long time.

    我知道我们会说很久了。

    The end

    关注公号【豆喵屋】每周更新电影里的经典台词,回复(老友记)领老友记一到十季全集

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:因电影 爱英语——《怦然心动》

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jhdwsktx.html