美文网首页
每日英汉对照(6.1)

每日英汉对照(6.1)

作者: 快乐有你_1ec8 | 来源:发表于2023-06-01 02:35 被阅读0次

    Dexter: Where are you going?

    德克斯特:你上哪去?

    EmmA: I'm just gonna go brush my teeth.

    You know, booze and fags and…

    艾玛: 我就是去刷个牙。你知道,烈酒,香烟那些味道……

    Dexter: I don't mind.

    德克斯特: 我不介意的。

    EmmA: I do. Listen, won't be a minute. No playing with yourself while I'm gone.

    艾玛:我介意。听着,一下就好,我不在的时候可不许自个玩哦。

    Dexter: What?

    德克斯特: 什么鬼东西?

    EmmA: All right, concentrate. Concentrate. Do not cock this up! Oh,you are going?

    艾玛: 没事的,集中注意力,冷静,别搞砸了。哦,你这就要走了?

    Dexter: Well, it's getting light out, so I thought I could just…

    德克斯特:那个天快亮了,所以我想我应该……

    EmmA: You should go if you want to go. It's very poignant.

    艾玛:你想走就走吧,只是有点伤人罢了。

    Dexter: Really I just thought you might wanna get some sleep. I don't have to go.

    德克斯特:我只是觉得你可能会想好好睡一觉,我不是非走不可。

    EmmA: No,no, go. I'm not bothered. Sneak off.

    艾玛:不,不,你走吧。别顾虑我,赶紧溜吧。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:每日英汉对照(6.1)

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jtluedtx.html