美文网首页
浴血黑帮第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

浴血黑帮第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-28 23:10 被阅读0次

    浴血黑帮第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Sir? This is her. 先生就是她
    The girl who tells fortunes? 会算命的小女孩
    They're doing a magic spell to make her win a race. 他们在施魔法让那匹马赢得比赛
    The horse's name's Monaghan Boy. 我的宝马名叫摩纳根小子
    Kempton, three o'clock, Monday. 坎普敦赛马场周一3点
    You ladies have a bet yourselves but don't tell anyone else. 你们可以下注押它但不要告诉别人
    "And Abraham made his home in a cave, "亚伯拉罕居于山洞
    "but it was good 但那没关系
    "because God resided there with him. 因为主与他同在
    "You see, children, God does not care 上帝的儿女们主并不在乎
    "if you live in a slum or in a mansion. 你是住在贫民窟还是豪宅
    "God does not care if you are rich or you are poor. 主并不在乎你是贫穷还是富有
    "You are still God's..." 你们都是主的..."
    完整版请点击
    Morning, sir. 早上好先生
    Morning, Mr. Shelby. 早上好谢尔比先生
    - Come on, lad. - Morning, sir. -快点伙计-早先生
    - Morning, Mr. Shelby. - Come on, hurry up! -早谢尔比先生-快点
    Finn? 芬恩
    Arthur's mad as hell. 亚瑟气得要死

    [图片上传失败...(image-121872-1648480189701)]
    [图片上传失败...(image-402ccb-1648480189701)]

    What does a ten-year-old know about hell, eh? 一个10岁的小孩懂什么生死啊
    I'm 11 Sunday. 我周日就11岁了
    Place your bets here now for the 2:30 at Kempton. 坎普敦下午2:30的赛马开始下注
    Down to fours... 改成一赔四
    OK, girls and boys, you want to push that now, mate. 好了女士们先生们快来试试运气
    Thanks very much. 非常感谢
    2-1, get your bets in now. 一赔二速速下注
    What d'you say? We've got Sovereign, 想选哪匹可以押"帝王"
    he's an old favourite, 4-1. 它是老热门了一赔四
    Tommy. Tommy! 汤米汤米
    Tommy, look at the book. Just look. 汤米看看账本你看
    - Tommy! - All on Monaghan Boy. -汤米-全都押摩纳根小子
    Good work, John. 好样的约翰
    Tommy! Get in here, now! 汤米立刻进来
    That'll be six pennies, Nipper. 六便士小伙
    That's ten bob you'll see for that. 十先令等着稳赚吧
    You was seen doing the powder trick down at Garrison Court. 有人看到你在加里森巷玩红粉巫术
    Times are hard. 时下境况艰难
    People need a reason to lay a bet. 人们需要一个下注的理由
    There was a Chinese. 听说还有个中国人
    The washer women say she's a witch. 洗衣女说她是个巫女
    It helps them believe. 他们比较迷信这种事
    We don't mess with Chinese. 我们不能招惹中国人
    Look at the book... 看看账本
    Chinese have cutters of their own. 中国人有他们自己的地盘
    We agreed, Arthur. 我们商量好了的亚瑟
    I'm taking charge of drumming up new money. 我负责招揽新生意
    What if Monaghan Boy wins, Tommy? 万一摩纳根小子赢了怎么办汤米
    You fixing races now? 你现在还操纵比赛了吗
    Do you have permission from Billy Kimber to be fixing races, hm? 你有没有取得比利·肯波的许可
    Then what's got into you? 你脑子进水了吗
    You think we can take on 你认为我们能同时对付
    the Chinese and Billy Kimber. 中国人和比利·肯波吗
    Billy's got a bloody army! 比利他妈的有一支军队
    I think... Arthur. 我会用脑子想亚瑟
    That's what I do. 我就是靠脑子的
    I think... 我会动脑子
    so that you don't have to. 那样你就不用动脑子了
    There's news from Belfast. 贝尔法斯特那边传来一条消息
    Down from tens over eights... 一赔十变一赔八

    [图片上传失败...(image-36ebc8-1648480189701)]
    [图片上传失败...(image-a9b4e-1648480189701)]

    I'm calling a family council tonight at eight o'clock. 我今晚8点要召开家族会议
    I want all of us there. 我要求所有人都到场
    You hear me?! There's trouble coming. 听见了吗我们有麻烦了
    最高机密政治保安处 伯明翰轻兵器公司军火劫案头号嫌犯
    最高机密政治保安处 伯明翰轻兵器公司军火劫案头号嫌犯
    亚瑟·谢尔比沃特里巷6号 黑帮成员敲诈非法赌马 剃刀党
    汤米·谢尔比沃特里巷6号 敲诈收取保护费持枪抢劫 剃刀党 因英勇表现获国王勋章
    All right, shut up now. Shut up. 好了闭嘴吧安静
    Comrades... 同志们
    - we're here today to take a vote on strike action. - Yes! -我们今天将投票决定是否罢工-太棒了
    But before we have a show of hands for that... 但在举手表决前
    let's have a show of hands from all those who fought in France, 先请在法国战斗过的同胞举一下手
    all those who stood side-by-side with your comrades 你们与同志们并肩作战
    and watched your comrades fall. Raise your hands. 亲眼目睹他们牺牲举起你们的手
    The blood shed on Flanders fields, 多少鲜血洒在了佛兰德斯
    the sweat of your brows! 你们流了多少汗
    Who reaps the rewards? 而谁盗取了胜利的果实
    Is it you? 是你们吗
    No. 不是
    Is it your wives? 是你们的妻子吗
    No! 不是
    - Who, then? Do they stand among us? - No! -那么是谁呢他们在场吗-不在
    Or do they sit at home, comfortable, with a full belly 他们安逸地坐在家里脑满肠肥
    while you scrape to find 而你们却辛苦劳作
    enough to put shoes on your children's feet! 只为自己的孩子能吃饱穿暖
    - Yes! - And what is the reward -没错-他们是怎样
    they offer you for your sacrifices made? 回报你们的牺牲呢
    A fucking cut in your wages! 狗日的降薪
    That is your reward! 那就是你们得到的回报
    Raise a hand, all those who want to strike! 想要罢工的人举起手来
    弗莱迪·索恩南街26号 伯明翰轻兵器工厂工会领导人
    共产主义煽动者布尔什维克主义者 汤米·谢尔比的朋友
    On the house, Mr. Shelby. 免费赠送一杯谢尔比先生
    - I'll take a mild. - Right. -给我来一杯淡啤-好
    Cheers, Thomas. 干杯汤玛斯
    Good health to you. 祝你康健
    The crown of a prince. 王子的王冠
    - Soon to be King, I'd bet. - You don't bet. -我赌你不久就能当上国王-你不赌博
    No, but these past few days I've been speculating. 的确近来几天来我一直在思考
    About what? 思考什么
    One of my Union comrades has a sister, 我一位工会的同志有个姐妹
    works in the telegraph office at the BSA factory. 她在伯明翰轻兵器工厂的电报局工作
    She says over the past week they've had messages 她说这几周她们收到了多封
    coming up from London to the brass from Winston Churchill himself. 温斯顿·丘吉尔亲自从伦敦发给高层的电报
    Something about a robbery. 是关于一起劫案的
    完整版请点击
    "A robbery of national significance", it said. 上面说是"举国震惊的劫案"
    She found the list of names left on the telegraph machine. 她在电报机上发现了一个名单
    And on that list was your name and my name together. 那上面有你和我的名字
    What kind of a list would have the name 什么样的名单上
    of a Communist and the name of a bookmaker side-by-side? 会同时有共产党和赌马徒的名字
    Perhaps it's a list of men who give false hope to the poor. 也许上面写的都是给穷人虚假希望的人
    The only difference between you and me, Freddie, 弗莱迪你和我之间唯一的区别
    is that sometimes... 就是有时
    my horses stand a chance of winning. 我的马还有可能赢
    You know, there are days 有时我听到那些
    when I hear about the cuttings and beatings 砍人和毒打的恶行
    that I really wish I'd let you take that bullet in France. 我真希望你在法国挨那一枪
    Believe me, there are nights I wish you had. 相信我有时深夜里我也这么希望
    - They're going to get me! - On three. One, two, three, down! -他们会杀了我-数到三三二一摁倒
    Breathe, Danny, breathe! 深呼吸丹尼深呼吸
    They're going to kill me! 他们会杀了我
    - Danny!- Danny! -丹尼-丹尼
    Danny, you're home. We're all home in England. 丹尼你回家了我们都在英国
    You're not in France. 你不在法国
    You're not an artillery shell, Danny, you're a man. Eh? 你不是一枚炮弹丹尼你是个人
    You're not a whizz bang. 你不是高速炮弹
    You're a human being, Danny. 你是人丹尼
    You're all right, you're all right, you're all right. 没事了你已经没事了没事了
    Up! Up! 起来起来
    It's all right, it's all right. 没事了放轻松
    Oh, hell. Did I do it again? 该死我又犯毛病了吗
    You did it again, Danny. 你又犯毛病了丹尼
    Got to stop doing this, man. 你不能再这样了伙计
    - It's all right. - Oh, God, Mr. Shelby, -没事的-天啊谢尔比先生
    I'm sorry... 我很抱歉
    It's all right. You go home to your wife now, Danny. 没事的回家陪老婆去吧丹尼
    Try and get all that smoke and mud out of your head, eh? 别再想那些战场上的事情了
    Yes, Mr. Shelby. I'm sorry. 是谢尔比先生我很抱歉
    Go on. 走吧
    Mr. Shelby, you have to do something about him. 谢尔比先生你得对他采取点措施了
    Damn right, Harry. 说的太对了哈里
    You pay the Peaky Blinders a lot of money for protection. 你给剃刀党付了那么多保护费
    You're the law around here now, Tommy, aren't you? 你就是这里的法律汤米对吗
    Maybe you should put a bullet in Danny Whizz Bang's head 或许你该一枪崩了丹尼
    like they do with mad horses. 就像他们对待疯马那样
    Maybe you'll have to put a bullet in my head someday, too. 说不定哪天你也得一枪崩了我呢
    Bring the bill to the Peaky Blinders. We'll take care of this. 把账单送到剃刀党我们会结清的
    Look at the gun. 看看这把枪
    Recognise it? 认出来了吗
    Get up off your arse, you mumping pig! 快点给我站起来你个蠢猪
    Aunt Pol! What the fuck d'you do that for?! 波莉阿姨你他妈这是干什么
    Finn was playing with this this afternoon by the cutter. 今天下午芬恩在切割机旁边玩这把枪
    It was loaded. 枪当时是上了膛的
    He nearly blew Ada's tits off. 他差点把艾达的胸膛打烂了
    It must've fell out of my pocket. 肯定是从我兜里掉出来了
    He said he found it on the sideboard of the betting shop... 他说他是在赛马投注站的餐柜上发现的
    with bullets in it. 而且还装了子弹
    Ma... I must've been drunk. 那估计我当时是喝高了
    When are you not drunk? 你什么时候清醒过
    Look, Aunt Pol, I'm sorry. 波莉阿姨我很抱歉
    I'm... I'm sorry. 我我很抱歉

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:浴血黑帮第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jttqjrtx.html